What's new

Jacqui Briggs 1st Round KO Option Select

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Hey everyone,

This is probably known but just sharing incase people missed it or did not know to begin with. So with Jacqui's cancel strings she can do a OS where if the string is blocked she does a cancel and is safe, if it hits or goes into a combo.

Hope this helps some people or gives people some ideas.

Inputs? I’m on mobile and can’t read them haha.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
how do u go about doing the inputs for stuff like this?

btw did they patch out that kotal khan inesapable tic throw?
I left the inputs on the video to show what should be pressed and at what speed. But essentially for an OS it requires inputs for two options to be done within the same window. So with this one the inputs of DB4 for the special and L2 for the string cancel are within the window, giving a outcome depending on whether F3 is blocked or hits.

Hey everyone,

This is probably known but just sharing incase people missed it or did not know to begin with. So with Jacqui's cancel strings she can do a OS where if the string is blocked she does a cancel and is safe, if it hits or goes into a combo.

Hope this helps some people or gives people some ideas.

I can do it pretty consistently off the 112 but for the life of me I can not even get it a single time off the b13, you have any more tips?

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
I can do it pretty consistently off the 112 but for the life of me I can not even get it a single time off the b13, you have any more tips?
Do you mean the F31 one? If so that is one of the harder one as the inputs have to be quite fast. Best tip I can give is aim to hit 4 and L2 at the same time/same frame if possible.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
I left the inputs on the video to show what should be pressed and at what speed. But essentially for an OS it requires inputs for two options to be done within the same window. So with this one the inputs of DB4 for the special and L2 for the string cancel are within the window, giving a outcome depending on whether F3 is blocked or hits.
wheres the window tho?