What's new

Combo List - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui 'Bae' Briggs Combo Science Thread

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
50% 1 bar off low starter in corner. b33 MB low shot, 33 bf 2, 4u4, 4u4, 11, 11, 11, 12 bf4. xbox I.E. app wont let me copy links but if you need visual reference its shared on twitter @kdashdigital
If it's anything like low missile in FA, you can also start this combo with b14 and 121 for less damage.

Kidigital

@KdashDigital/Raiko Digital
They probably wanted to give it more hitstun but they didn't add autoblock, so you can still combo after it.
ahhh I see. Even when the infinite is patched increased hit-stun while still being -1 on block seems big to me. especially since it can be used to compensate for short limbs. this assuming it stays -1 on block of course

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
B2 GS Combos
I left some errors after 1212 bf2. Not a Combo*
Gauntlet Charge Setups
I finally found a combo thread lol Some Old Videos I should've shared, loving the activity In these threads for Jacqui

Jacqui Corpse Hop

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It says the last update was two weeks ago, how would you know it's not updated if you don't already play Shotgun?

#CAUGHT :DOGE

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
It says the last update was two weeks ago, how would you know it's not updated if you don't already play Shotgun?

#CAUGHT :DOGE
I'm just saying that the original post is pretty bare bones, man. Unless she has like 5 total combos in shotgun, or something. I just feel like too many people want to be the first to post a combo thread or whatever and then put very little effort into it. The first post should have all the good stuff within the thread. No one wants to read through 37 pages. Some characters have a nice array of combos. A good example is Kitana:

http://testyourmight.com/threads/kitana-combo-thread-updated-sept-8th-2015-post-patch.54926/

That's how the combo threads should be, in my opinion. It hasn't been updated in a long time, but it still has a ton of combos for all situations. Anyway, sorry if I'm sounding like a dick.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
I'm just saying that the original post is pretty bare bones, man. Unless she has like 5 total combos in shotgun, or something. I just feel like too many people want to be the first to post a combo thread or whatever and then put very little effort into it. The first post should have all the good stuff within the thread. No one wants to read through 37 pages. Some characters have a nice array of combos. A good example is Kitana:

http://testyourmight.com/threads/kitana-combo-thread-updated-sept-8th-2015-post-patch.54926/

That's how the combo threads should be, in my opinion. It hasn't been updated in a long time, but it still has a ton of combos for all situations. Anyway, sorry if I'm sounding like a dick.
i'm going to post a thread on all the combos I do in Full Auto soon. I could do one for shotgun too. I don't know if everything I do is "optimal" but you're right things haven't been updated since the 2in1 change to f2u2. In the mean time, go in the lab and try and figure out combos, maybe you'll come up with some good stuff.

You did come off a bit harsh, but I know what you're saying about not having an up to date combo thread. Maybe the person who made the original thread just got busy or doesn't play the character or game anymore. I don't think the Jacqui community is particularly big, but I'm assuming that changes if the current beta changes stay. Her Vortex in shotgun seems very strong. If you want some general shotgun stuff PM me and I'll send you what I use. Again, I don't know if I'm "optimal"

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Whats everyone's BnBs in Shotgun if you're consistent with Stanky Leg?

I've been using these as my BnBs.. not sure if they could be optimized more/simplified or what, but I'm very consistent with them right now. Last one I normally chicken out and only do 3 in a real game though:

(35%) F2U2xxDU4, 4U4, 11, 4U4, 114xxBF4
(~40%? i forget) F12(2+4), 4U4, 1, F2U2xxDU4, 114xxBF4
(46%) B2/114/4xxDB2 EX, 33xxBF2, 4U4, 1, F2U2xxDU4, 114xxBF4
(49-52%) F3xxB4/F4xxB4/33/B14/B33xxDB2 EX, 33xxBF2, 4U4, 4U4, 1, F2U2xxDU4, 114xxBF4
(34%?) 2334, 11, 4U4, 11, 114xxBF4
(39%/41%) 4U4, 4U4, 4U4, 4U4, 4xxDB2 EX, 33xxDF2/BF4

All the DB2 EX can be replaced for BF2.. especially after KP2 rolls out, safe BF2 FTW.

Any other I should add to my list? Couldn't figure out any midscreen except for anti-airing and confirming with: 4U4, D1, 12xxDB2, JI2, F2U2xxDU4, 12xxDB2

Last edited:

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Whats everyone's BnBs in Shotgun if you're consistent with Stanky Leg?

I've been using these as my BnBs.. not sure if they could be optimized more/simplified or what, but I'm very consistent with them right now. Last one I normally chicken out and only do 3 in a real game though:

(35%) F2U2xxDU4, 4U4, 11, 4U4, 114xxBF4
(~40%? i forget) F12(2+4), 4U4, 1, F2U2xxDU4, 114xxBF4
(46%) B2/114/4xxDB2 EX, 33xxBF2, 4U4, 1, F2U2xxDU4, 114xxBF4
(49-52%) F3xxB4/F4xxB4/33/B14/B33xxDB2 EX, 33xxBF2, 4U4, 4U4, 1, F2U2xxDU4, 114xxBF4
(34%?) 2334, 11, 4U4, 11, 114xxBF4
(39%/41%) 4U4, 4U4, 4U4, 4U4, 4xxDB2 EX, 33xxDF2/BF4

All the DB2 EX can be replaced for BF2.. especially after KP2 rolls out, safe BF2 FTW.

Any other I should add to my list? Couldn't figure out any midscreen except for anti-airing and confirming with: 4U4, D1, 12xxDB2, JI2, F2U2xxDU4, 12xxDB2
I made a short video showcasing these combos if anyone interested. They're very reliable BnBs if you can stanky leg consistently.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Hello,

I'm new to these forums. Although my main is Sub Zero Grandmaster, but by considering that many fighters like you choose a secondary to hide their main I decided to train myself with Jacqui.

I have a question to you guys who might have ran upon this problem.

I was just practicing with Jacqui to try a kombo, but instead of using the Enhanced Low blow, she uses the X-Ray.

I was trying this korner kombination:

FJ2> F1,2,2+4> 1,2> 2,3,3> DB+2+R2.

I wanted to keep moving on with more kombo, but the last input does the X-Ray. Any idea what's going on?