What's new

Question J2

-I backdash on reaction i get hit

-I forward dash on reaction i get hit

-I jump back/neutral/forward on reaction i get hit

-It stuffs my AA/D2 on reaction

-At times has hit behind me, but batman will land in front of me.

-Or hits in front of me and batman will land behind me.

-At times my character will bug out for a frame while batman is in the air, and will instantly turn my character from left to right multiple times not understanding what side he'll hit.

-MB F3 or B3 on reaction batman will have time to block/or if hes mashing buttons after jump 2 i get hit out.

And online just makes all of the above 10x's worse.

Help me out batfans.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
WELCOME TO BATMAN

Edit: ok but yes, those happened to me 1001001 times. Best thing you can do is just pick green lantern and grab his ass when he jumps. Sry. BBBBATMANNNNNNNNN

You've just got to learn the match up. I vsd a very good superman who used to bitch about my jump 2 all the time. Now its been a while and he knows how to block it 95% of the time

if you get better with down 2 batman really cant jump mindlessly. superman zod and aquaman have godly d2's i think. damn aquamans even hits when i cross up, so annoying.

The Gabriel

Mean Man
batman is a mindless j2 machine. the one overpowered, stupid hitbox move in the game that has been never been touched by the nerf hammer

even buffed d2's don't do a lot to stop it if the d2's are too slow

Limelights

"The smart stuff"
You just gotta get blown up by it over and over and over and find that one thing that barely lets you get away from it. It's really powerful. Like REALLY powerful but that's probably Batman's best tool so w/e.

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Only thing I've found that sort of works is jumping backwards and a hit button, you may get hit by the j2, you may get hit by mech bats, you may hit him and knock him out of the air, any of those options at least you aren't eating a full combo because he can jump in like an idiot.

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
Omg when it hits one way but he lands another.
Especially those mashing out the combo...
Lol I block it correctly one way but then get comboes from the opposite side I blocked cause me to get comboed anyways.