What's new

"It's True. I Turn Evil." Enchantress General Discussion

Jowabunga

Woooooooooooooo!
Quick question on this BNB:

113-F23(MB)-B3-J3-12-BF2...

Has anyone had issues with the timing of the F23 after the 113? This is my go-to punish string and despite doing it dozens of times already I'm having too-frequent issues with F23 dropping out the F2 and leaving me with a naked 3, which needless to say is useless.

SnowboardRX

^ You have no idea who this guy is ^

Has anyone had issues with the timing of the F23 after the 113? This is my go-to punish string and despite doing it dozens of times already I'm having too-frequent issues with F23 dropping out the F2 and leaving me with a naked 3, which needless to say is useless.
The only time I have issues with that is if the 113 hits at maximum range. Other than that, I've never had any issues with it any other way.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021

Never had an issue. Just have to time your F23 better, I guess.

ughhh what is Enchantress supposed to do against Atom? i swear that's gotta be at LEAST 7-3 in Atom's favor.
Just theorizing right now but does keeping xibalba behind you throw off atom's teleport? He's all specials so I'd assume the hex really rustles his jimmies if you can guarantee it. And if he goes for trait full screen the soul rip probably puts an end to it. I don't think I've played the matchup before tho so complete speculation on my part.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Just theorizing right now but does keeping xibalba behind you throw off atom's teleport? He's all specials so I'd assume the hex really rustles his jimmies if you can guarantee it. And if he goes for trait full screen the soul rip probably puts an end to it. I don't think I've played the matchup before tho so complete speculation on my part.
Soul rip does indeed give Atom a real solid heck, B2 also hits him out of trait.

It's quite hard to get hexes against Atom due to his teleport, especially since he doesn't have to MB it to get a combo, but he'd have to have very solid reaction times to do so. He at the very least gets away from the hex and gets out of block pressure, unless you set up Xibalba and set him to block, but stand in front of him. If Atom teleports you can release him and he'll at the very least return it to neutral depending on both players reactions.

Atom also wins fullscreen game quite convincingly since stomp completely ignores BF1 and after that Enchantress doesn't really have a lot to threaten from fullscreen. Atom should probably be stomping to condition so that Hell's Gate never comes out, then mix in other tools such as BF1 to catch jumps, the MB especially is good at catching jumps and give a full combo.

I feel for Enchantress to win you have to play that footsie game really well. Atom can low profile F2 and D1, but B2, B1 and J2 are probably your best friends. Atom's trait is a good way to keep up with her footsies though and can use it to either open you up or to give himself the mobility to position himself fullscreen again.

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Getting hexes in the neutral is like near impossible I believe personally. BF1 and Xibalba likely won't help unless the Atom does something incorrect, which is totally possible, but stomp covers both of those options quite well, from fullscreen at least. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a losing matchup but can't say I've run it a whole lot

hatyr

tease out the impurities
I hate the Atom MU. Hate hate hate it.
I feel this way about a lot of her matchups but some are just so gross and painful (Atom, WoWo, at least one or two others I can't think of right now because the pain and salt run so deep). Love her in concept, wish I could play her her 100% but reality sucks.

geogeolivero

Sindel where are you
I think hell's gate should have 1 hit of armor if she is standing near it. And it should reflect everything but interactables. Its stupid that it reflects superman lasers but black adams lighting doesn't. It reflects Michelangelo skateboard why not WoWo shields. I don't know for shure but does it reflect Harley's Hyena's. Why armor so it can be useful against charachters like Atom, WoWo, flash, catwoman, etc.
Or make it when she passes through gate it teleports her, well thats gear move :(, its sucks to play as her with some matchups.

Last edited:

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I think hell's gate should have 1 hit of armor if she is standing near it. And it should reflect everything but interactables. Its stupid that it reflects superman lasers but black adams lighting doesn't. It reflects Michelangelo skateboard why not WoWo shields. I don't know for shure but does it reflect Harley's Hyena's. Why armor so it can be useful against charachters like Atom, WoWo, flash, catwoman, etc.
Or make it when she passes through gate it teleports her, well thats gear move :(, its sucks to play as her with some matchups.
It reflects everything Harley does, including hyenas and strings. MU is terrible for her lol

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
yo, you know what'd actually help enchantress out?

Give her a MB hell's gate, it stays on the screen longer and it also can negate multi hitting projectiles like Starfire trait, Drfate mb df1, deadshot db2, etc.

make her d1 able to combo into mb bf3, and also make it so that she can mb her bf3 slightly sooner in the animation than she does now.

D

Deleted member 58466

Make mb hells gate a shield that moves along with enchantress

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Just had the chance to see casual sets on YT between HoneyBee (Star fire) vs. HeeyGe0rge (Enchantress ). George's Enchantress looked really good!