What's new

Breakthrough It's Time for your Apology

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
She may be a top 5 "lets play a freaking long set so i can get used to how you play" character.

but in a tourney...... EVERY single character can use their gimmicks and win against her. That is a HUGE HUGE deal.
And that's why she's not top 5. She only really dominates the shitters and loses to most of the top tiers. This nonsense that "she has to be top 5" is bogus.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I'd rather have 6 to 8 matches where my character just crushes someone........ than have EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER have a legit chance at me. WW can lose to characters that Bane mauls for free with no effort.

WW also loses to a few characters that hardly anyone plays.... like Lex.

I don't really know how to explain the Superman thing. I just remember going back and forth between them an noticing i can apply the same thought process to both and be fine. Superman has the ability to chip away from far though... and that is a huge plus as well as the fact that his trait gives him TWO boosts, one being a huge counter to the armor that is so crazy on some characters.
WW wins a lot of matchups.

Lex is just Revolver saying so IIRC, has he played F man or F oxy?

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
So most of these ww is top 5 comments were said when dlc wasn't out, flash, sinestro and bane didnt get their super buffs yet either. :DOGE
From the people I listed, all stated after October 2013. Indecisive even said it on the break stream last week. She may have been top 5 back then, but that's not what we are talking about. EVEN PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD ARE SAYING SHE'S STILL TOP 5.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
WW wins a lot of matchups.

Lex is just Revolver saying so IIRC, has he played F man or F oxy?
who cares...

She doesn't DOMINATE...... she HAS to play matchups differently. Any single character can beat her because they know they won't be totally shut down.

Do you think Cyborg appreciates the fact that MMH dominates the shit out of him?

Or how AM can dominate like half the cast?

She doesn't do that. Nor is she dominated.
No one is saying she is bad....... but she def. doesn't belong in the same conversation as some of the top tier group.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
who cares...

She doesn't DOMINATE...... she HAS to play matchups differently. Any single character can beat her because they know they won't be totally shut down.

Do you think Cyborg appreciates the fact that MMH dominates the shit out of him?

No one is saying she is bad....... but she def. doesn't belong in the same conversation as some of the top tier group.
How does she have to play matchups differently when she has footsies she can use vs almost everyone in the cast? B2, B1, D3 m8, parry are all godlike tools.

Her playstyle is one dimensional in 90% of matchups. The other 10% she has to play slightly more cautiously.

APOLOGISE:16Bit
I said, apologise blad :REO

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
From the people I listed, all stated after October 2013. Indecisive even said it on the break stream last week. She may have been top 5 back then, but that's not what we are talking about. EVEN PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD ARE SAYING SHE'S STILL TOP 5.
You've already gotten what you wanted.

Leave everyone else alone :(.

D

Deleted member 28105

Hysteria, I unequivocally apologize for all of the torment I have caused you regarding Wonder Woman.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
who cares...

I'm sorry, but that logic is faulty. Using that argument, BG shouldn't be top 5 because she doesn't dominate anyone either.

Last edited:

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
not being a dick or anything can someone give me the run down as to why she isn't top 5 anymore. i haven't been paying attention. trying to make cyborg top tier