What's new

Breakthrough It's Time for your Apology

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
wait.

can you go back through and show me who all actually said she was top 5 FROM the WW forums?

I'm going to bet.... Foxy

and that is it.

edit: If I said so as well..... i'm an idiot. She is no where in the group of the top characters. She dominates no one. Which is kind of a pain in this game.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
wait.

can you go back through and show me who all actually said she was top 5 FROM the WW forums?

I'm going to bet.... Foxy

and that is it.

edit: If I said so as well..... i'm an idiot. She is no where in the group of the top characters. She dominates no one. Which is kind of a pain in this game.
That would require too much effort. But to name a few that have said it in the past: Foxy, DMS, Indecisive, Filipino Man.

Akromaniac27

Ready to lose your head?
She has the potential of top 5 IF ALL the right reads are made. If not, then top 10. Nothing she does FORCES you to respect her follow up, even on hit!(other than a standing 1 stagger or d12 stagger in the corner). But you have to make the right move to avoid it, as well as on block, as does she. If she reads your evasion, she can punish it, but to do so means a move that can be interrupted should you choose not to evade. Basically you need to be a legit player if you're gonna get results with her. No d1~trident rush with her, sorry

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Bullshit, she was top 5 from the beginning. The difference now is that 3 DLCs and AM pushed her to no 5.

If her reps don't win tours doesn't mean she's not top, it means tier whoring is too stronk.

edit:
In my personal opinion I think she edges out flash for that #5 spot. and even if i'm wrong she is still top 6.
thank you

In my personal opinion I think she edges out flash for that #5 spot. and even if i'm wrong she is still top 6.
My thoughts exactly

Bullshit, she was top 5 from the beginning. The difference now is that 3 DLCs and AM pushed her to no 5.

If her reps don't win tours doesn't mean she's not top, it means tier whoring is too stronk.

edit:

thank you
lol, this pretty much bodied this whole apology thing.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I can't see how you can compare superman with WW. Like what are the similarities?

Bane loses some too.
I'd rather have 6 to 8 matches where my character just crushes someone........ than have EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER have a legit chance at me. WW can lose to characters that Bane mauls for free with no effort.

WW also loses to a few characters that hardly anyone plays.... like Lex.

I don't really know how to explain the Superman thing. I just remember going back and forth between them an noticing i can apply the same thought process to both and be fine. Superman has the ability to chip away from far though... and that is a huge plus as well as the fact that his trait gives him TWO boosts, one being a huge counter to the armor that is so crazy on some characters.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
She may be a top 5 "lets play a freaking long set so i can get used to how you play" character.

but in a tourney...... EVERY single character can use their gimmicks and win against her. That is a HUGE HUGE deal.