What's new

It's time for me to accept the truth, Kano is bottom three.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
Yea he sucks, they always butcher him

Whats funny is how he was actually good in MKvsDC then they brought him back to the 3dmk era bullshit with no tools

Though he doesnt have tools, i still use him...i cant let his greasy ass go

I really think that NRS doesnt like kano

Flagg

Noob
LOL, people talking like Kanos knife has been reduced to CSZ speed now.

On reaction you can regular ball over saw, Sindel and LK's low fireball and even smoke bomb.

Kano struggles against Noob, Jade and Kabal (but most characters struggle against Kabal) but i'd say he doesn't have any really bad match ups, no 3:7's anyway.

If Kano got a slight damage increase you'd see a lot of people switch to him. Yeah he's pretty average, but average doesn't mean bad or good but bottom 5 infers he is bad. Aw well.

MagicMan357

All the changes for Kano would have to be major for him to actually have something in his arsenal. Im not asking for ALL of these changes but some would be nice:

1. CHANGE HIS FUCKING BALL INPUT, this would automatically throw him up in tiers and thats no joke
2. Get Rid of armor on the ball and give it to his EX choke, thats how it was supposed to be in the first place
3. make the 2 in b1,1,2 a mid it only makes sense
4. make his b2 a little faster
5. make his ball charge thingy cancelable maybe for combos or just for setups
6. Give some positive frames on the choke, its pointless now because of the whole invincibility on wakeups fiasco

Also give him the Laser eye that does 100 damage, has armor, and is fullscreen :D

Hes not a horrible character, hes just average

Flagg

Noob
A lot can change in 24 hours.

I think i'm going to drop Kano.

He is in essence, a poor mans Jax. People can harp on about his knife nerf but he has bigger problems than a slightly slower projectile.

MaceWind

Crazy 88
I am staying with him in some capacity. I have not been able to get into a zone with any other character yet. My muscle memory belongs to Kano. :eek:

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
IMO in order to make Kano a good Character without him being broken is...

1. Make Horizontal ball=BF2, and Downball=D4, This would make the two moves actually viable.
2. Choke being plus frames on block, or EX knives being a baby version of JC Ex forceballs.
3. B2 being 19 frames, 23 is a joke....
4. f3 being around 12-14 frames
5. Vanilla Knives
6. Make the 2 in b112 a mid, won't make a big difference but it'll be useful.
7. PROPER ARMOR ON EX HORIZONTAL BALL OR EX CHOKE.

This would put him around Liu kang's level, not broken, but has good tools.

MagicMan357

If i wanted buffs add ask

Positive frames on choke ATLEAST after a completion to it makes more since
Get rid of the armor on the ball and put it on the EX CHOKE, this would change up his game for good
Make 2 in b112 a mid, it makes sense
Change his ball command

MaceWind

Crazy 88
Buffs are never going to happen. We have the final Kano. That being said, I still like him against half the roster.

kano doesn't need anything. no positive frame advantage does't = bad character. really look at EVERY property of his attacks and EACH segment of the frame data. changing your main will seem great at first, but in time you will find it didn't really help you out at all.
remeber when Jax was bottom five? or when Night wolf was un used? or cage was bottom 15? how long do you think it will take before a sindel player wins a tournament? ill tell you now that but hurt won't make you a better player.
one of my favouret games in the world ounce said " There is no knowledge that is not power " so don't fill your head with assumption. compare is moves with others, you may learn somthing surpriseing :)