What's new

Match Footage 'It's Part of My Charm' Nightwing Video Thread v1.06

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
be sure to check out Net battles for the past Godlike saturdays. I went for the first time I love the venue.
was fun playing injustice, I havnt played since UFGTx so it was nice to get my ass beat lol makes me wana play again

www.youtube.com/user/netbattles

gpmoney

if you missed youmacon the archive is up. Played like shit again nothing new :\ I wanted 3 so bad.

*waits for @Shaazzyam to troll me* lol

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
if you missed youmacon the archive is up. Played like shit again nothing new :\ I wanted 3 so bad.

*waits for @Shaazzyam to troll me* lol

You know. I watched none of this except your matches cause I like your style of play. Whenever you hit d2 in staff I get excited.

You played so well at times and other times I wanted to throw my computer.

The thing that made me so mad was d12 trait cancel. You lose all frame advantage and you got punished 100% of the time. Eeeerrrrgggggggghhhhh!!!

gpmoney

You know. I watched none of this except your matches cause I like your style of play. Whenever you hit d2 in staff I get excited.

You played so well at times and other times I wanted to throw my computer.

The thing that made me so mad was d12 trait cancel. You lose all frame advantage and you got punished 100% of the time. Eeeerrrrgggggggghhhhh!!!
Thanks and I knoooooooooooooow lol its so hard to hit confirm in injustice I just do it and muscle memory kicks in. you can hear mello talking about me brain farting lol. Anyone who knows me in my local scene knows I always go brain dead in a real match :\ I should play doomsday lol. I got the best D2's bruhhhh lol

gpmoney

I was mad when I played PL and he jumped and I got a raw EF when I input D2. My converter was holding backwards so it registered me as walking back and gave me a special cancel :(

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I was mad when I played PL and he jumped and I got a raw EF when I input D2. My converter was holding backwards so it registered me as walking back and gave me a special cancel :(
story of playing Nightwing. Out input errors always end in a painful punish against us.

I think you did great and you're one of my favorite NWs.

gpmoney

story of playing Nightwing. Out input errors always end in a painful punish against us.

I think you did great and you're one of my favorite NWs.

Thanks and I didn't know ppl watched me play. Also Carl coached me b4 my match. Im officially the most esports NW :D lol

gpmoney

If you guys missed it check out my sons performance at Birthnight. played verry well and has leveled up alot. @FOREVER EL1TE

Injustice (No Interactables) @ Birthright 2 - Par…: