What's new

Match Footage 'It's Part of My Charm' Nightwing Video Thread v1.06

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
First off, I know this quality is pretty whatever. But being poor is hard.

Set is between @oP Twist pretty decent NW and my MMH. We've played this MU at least a hundred times now cause our connection is just so amazing.

Also for the couple MMH players who have asked me how to deal with NW check this out:

@EzaraBeChillin @oNe87_Kentucky

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
First off, I know this quality is pretty whatever. But being poor is hard.

Set is between @oP Twist pretty decent NW and my MMH. We've played this MU at least a hundred times now cause our connection is just so amazing.

Also for the couple MMH players who have asked me how to deal with NW check this out:

@EzaraBeChillin @oNe87_Kentucky
Damn dude are you playing on a 40inch? lolol

gpmoney

Yeah, Op Twist reminds me of a young gpmoney:DOGE But who's this Sajam scrub everyone's been comparing me to?

And nope, it's like 24 inch I think.
Damn first macro then Forever Elite now op Twist :\ I gotta start pulling out I've got too many sons lol. ok thats a good size. If you are gonna take offline serious invest in an asus brah. I get off work in 5mins im too tired to record so Ill have to get bodied in the AM. I really dont wana play, I hate online and havnt been playing because of my new job but I will if you want. Also if you see me online playing UMVC3 its probly my older bro playing on my xbox.

Shaazzyam

Damn first macro then Forever Elite now op Twist :\ I gotta start pulling out I've got too many sons lol. ok thats a good size. If you are gonna take offline serious invest in an asus brah. I get off work in 5mins im too tired to record so Ill have to get bodied in the AM. I really dont wana play, I hate online and havnt been playing because of my new job but I will if you want. Also if you see me online playing UMVC3 its probly my older bro playing on my xbox.
Sounds good. Forget Injustice, though, I gotta body you in the Sakura mirror breh

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
BibleThump BibleThump BibleThump This never happened, we almost always go even lol the stage didnt help and this wasnt me playing thats a fanboy account

:DOGE

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
@Shaazzyam Just wait im ready to come back with a serious vengeance next time we play this is just depressing to watch, interactable infinites

gpmoney

@Shaazzyam Just wait im ready to come back with a serious vengeance next time we play this is just depressing to watch, interactable infinites
Yes feel the pain of a thousand chongos. Play a better character bwahahaha. Lol wana know the secret to beating shazam everytime?!?!? You gotta be a top player. He will become so starstruck he has no choice but to lose

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
Yes feel the pain of a thousand chongos. Play a better character bwahahaha. Lol wana know the secret to beating shazam everytime?!?!? You gotta be a top player. He will become so starstruck he has no choice but to lose
Ill beat him with my guns lol and ill make sure he posts it on here and yea i should main someone better how bout shazam? Kappa

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Sounds good. Forget Injustice, though, I gotta body you in the Sakura mirror breh
Ugh, you play Sakura too? First Nightwing, then Reptile, now Sakura... Who are you gonna main in MKX? I wanna know which character to avoid

Shaazzyam

Ugh, you play Sakura too? First Nightwing, then Reptile, now Sakura... Who are you gonna main in MKX? I wanna know which character to avoid
It's ok, Heroes. You can be Shazzy Jr. in MKX.
For the record I would body you in the Sak mirror free.
If you're man enought to follow through with that, you know where to find me.

Last edited: