What's new

IT Question

Gerchap

Noob
Any of you fellas know how to make these work on a Xbox one? Do I need some type of converter? For some reason it doesn’t let me attach a photo, anyway it is a 360 TE stick

Last edited:

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Any of you fellas know how to make these work on a Xbox one? Do I need some type of converter? For some reason it doesn’t let me attach a photo, anyway it is a 360 TE stick
I found this. Hope it helps!

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
A lot of people just use a Brook converter, Mayflash Magic or installing the Brook Universal Fighting Board. There’s other ways that aren’t tournament legal but great if you play a lot of shooters like the Cronus Zen or Titan 2.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Very helpful, thank you both.
Just a heads up:
The Cronus Zen is also what a lot players use to cheat at Call of Duty & Halo to make them seem better than they really are to the point they are really hard to get a hold of because they’re so popular but I know people who use them as a converter as well.

Last edited: