What's new

It is time again to put some respek on the great Lord Hayatei's name

NewKingFlyer

Credible Sources on all things Hayatei
Lord Commander Hayatei aka Canadian Adonis aka The Montreal Monster aka The Maple Master aka Sexy Skrillex is watching. According to my sources, he is watching the rumblings and small talk of his inability to beat the one with the blue furry hat who shall not be named. He wants you all to know that he is watching and he is waiting. Various sources close to me have spotted Sexy Skrillex in the mountains in middle of the harsh Canadian summer, which reaches scorching temperatures of 9 degrees Fahrenheit, punching oak trees and tackling adult male Moose in preparation for the bout in Philly next month.

We are neither finish nor are we done here people. I personally guarantee a first place finish at next months Summer Jam from the Canadian Adonis. The blood of a furry will be spilled and the banner of House Hayatei to signal a new reign shall be lifted.

#StayWoke
#HayateStrong

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Sonicfox makes a note of anybody trying to claim his thrones and specifically labs the MU's just to blow that shit up. You sir....just solidified a 3-0. Apologize now before Sonicfox, King of the Heartbreakers, Protector of the Realm, Watcher of the Threads, King of the Brotherhood without Fucks To Give, Lord Commander of the Counterpick, Breaker of Souls, King of the NRS scene, and Rekter of your shit gets mad.

Its the only way...