What's new

It is extremely important to have a rival that can push you to the limit" - Alex Valle, Who's yours?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Only person that comes close to a rival for me is CORN Wulfgang-Mello. We've met in two grandfinals for MK9 (Youmacon 2011 and Michigan Masters 2012), played several casual sets and have knocked each other out of Injustice ranbats.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I must say my fav rivals for MK9 were...

CD jr vs @EGP_Tyrant (the best Jax)
Tom Brady vs Denzell (the best Sub-Zero)

Due to the fact that they settled it on stream... tons of people watching there and on stream.

This was all during MLG Dallas too, I believe.
A mirror match does not decide who the best character user is.

Tyrant was by far the best and most loved Jax because he was hype as fuck, always picked Jax in any matchup and was the face of Jax.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm gonna keep it real

Kabal stole $23,000 from me (exact figure)

Player wise: Maxter (1-1) in tourney, WoundCowboy in both games (1-1 in mk) 0-1 rape In injustice and every Lao

I lost my rival, my friend that played raven quit getting better so i don't lose to him anymore, and my closest rivals after that are random clan members online like myztery_sauce khaotic smoke and emperor shaolin. Injustice kind of lost its spark with me, it reminds me why I don't play games competitively anymore, there is no point if your home town has no scene. I need a new rival lol

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Anybody who has ever bodied me, even the online randoms. They all push me to improve.

Konqrr

You will learn respect!
There are no rivals in Injustice... it just doesn't bring the hype like any other game ;_;

Thinking of this thread makes me miss the arcade days where you had your quarter up and that ONE game mattered or you went to the back of the line.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
There are no rivals in Injustice... it just doesn't bring the hype like any other game ;_;

Thinking of this thread makes me miss the arcade days where you had your quarter up and that ONE game mattered or you went to the back of the line.
reminds me of

For me all of KH are rivals for me. But to name anyone in particular as a tournament rival, mine is @MyGod88. We've played in more tourney matches, winners finals, and grand finals that I can count.