What's new

It is done! Cyrax 100% no resets!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
so that first uppercut really adds to the combo counter? crazy! nice work. i wish we played more dude.
I'm still trying to figure it out myself. If you do an uppercut on sheevas armor, it only does 12% which is the normal damage of an uppercut. However if you do it on jades armor, it does 18%. Maybe Jade takes slightly more damage after her armor finishes? Can any jade player confirm this? Its the only way i can explain it.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I'm still trying to figure it out myself. If you do an uppercut on sheevas armor, it only does 12% which is the normal damage of an uppercut. However if you do it on jades armor, it does 18%. Maybe Jade takes slightly more damage after her armor finishes? Can any jade player confirm this? Its the only way i can explain it.

Jade takes more damage on EX glow specifically.

Sami

Noob
No resting on your laurels yet, next up we need touch of death Cyrax combos that work on the whole cast. And the finally, work out a way to make them all unbreakable (I'll accept breaker traps that are guaranteed to put them back in to a combo). Chop chop ;)

Out of curiosity, was this "inspired" by how Lex's super interacts with the combo counter?

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Out of curiosity, was this "inspired" by how Lex's super interacts with the combo counter?
Its actually the other way around. The armor hitting tech has been around for a while in the MK scene, way before Injustice. Though using it on Jade is new in MK9. Gaining an extra 6% due to her EX glow taking more damage was the big surprise here.

Sami

Noob
Its actually the other way around. The armor hitting tech has been around for a while in the MK scene, way before Injustice. Though using it on Jade is new in MK9. Gaining an extra 6% due to her EX glow taking more damage was the big surprise here.
Ahh okay :) I played MK9 casually for a couple of years and never once realised that hits on armour contributed to the combo figure. Knew it did the damage, but thought it was counted separately.

More annoyingly is that I didn't know ex glow caused Jade to take more damage and my main sparring partner mained her. My level of scrubness in that game has just skyrocketed.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
hmm, interesting. If Cyrax some how makes it into MK 10 they will nerf the hell out of him, calling it now lol