What's new

It is done! Cyrax 100% no resets!

zaf

professor
TONY-T can you find me a new ermac bnb? I love double jump kick teleport, but something new would be cool to show off XD

TONY-T

Mad scientist
TONY-T can you find me a new ermac bnb? I love double jump kick teleport, but something new would be cool to show off XD
I could try, but in all honesty i have no idea how to use Ermac. Id have to research all the best combo vids for him and see what other people have for him, then i might be able to put my flavor on some of his combos. Its a big task lol.

zaf

professor
I could try, but in all honesty i have no idea how to use Ermac. Id have to research all the best combo vids for him and see what other people have for him, then i might be able to put my flavor on some of his combos. Its a big task lol.
I see. I think I am tapped out for max damage combos then. There is almost no other way to get more then what I have been doing for midscreen.
Thank ya anyways =P

You should come back for NEC this year.!!! It would be like a reunion.!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
I see. I think I am tapped out for max damage combos then. There is almost no other way to get more then what I have been doing for midscreen.
Thank ya anyways =P

You should come back for NEC this year.!!! It would be like a reunion.!
Id love to man! Those were the days! But i just spent $21,000 on a new car. My bank account needs a good refill. Ill try my best to come back for mk10, hopefully by then ill have a bit more cash saved up. :)

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
lol @ Cyrax...
Tony-T plz Injustice Scorp combo vid ;_;, you told me on youtube that you'll make Scorp combo vid after DS vid ;_;.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
lol @ Cyrax...
Tony-T plz Injustice Scorp combo vid ;_;, you told me on youtube that you'll make Scorp combo vid after DS vid ;_;.
I was going too but i already have a scorp vid with his best 1 bar combos and high damage resets. If i were to make another one, it would probably just be a interactable combo fest.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
so that first uppercut really adds to the combo counter? crazy! nice work. i wish we played more dude.