What's new

Issue with Kombat League (Xbox One)

So apparently if your opponent quits the application after losing on xbox one you won't actually receive points for beating them. I was fighting someone who was in the god tier earlier (I'm still a grandmaster) and was supposed to get 134 points for winning. I won and after the match it said "The game session is no longer available" which usually means they quit the application. In the victory screen it showed my points being added, but when I got back to the menu they weren't there. I figured it simply hadn't updated, but after playing another match and earning points it showed the amount I had prior to earning the 134 points, indicating that I didn't get any points for the win, because my opponent decided to rage quit. NRS should really look into a way to kombat this issue since its bs for people trying to level up and earn the kombat league rewards. Not sure if people can do something similar on PS4, but this is an issue for xbox players.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
This literally happens to me at least 1 out of every 3 sets. You don't get the win, the opponent doesn't get a loss, you lose whatever streak you had and don't rank up.

It's fucking horseshit.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
yep, KL only serves to show the amount of low level people that exists around internet, who have to do such low key grubby tactics to keep their records on that .... this mode is such a bad call joke on itself , lol ! :p
Dont you online fiends know what your signing up for when you queue for sweaty modes like season based ranked queues?

There are no shortage of ppl willing to do all manner of nonsense to win.

Jbog

Noob
I get at least 3 outta 10 players using lag switch. Its so obvious not just a regular lag spike it juat so happens to lag when im doing a juggle or combo or they ise negative moves

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
yep, KL only serves to show the amount of low level people that exists around internet, who have to do such low key grubby tactics to keep their records on that .... this mode is such a bad call joke on itself , lol ! :p
Yep they connect two devices to YouTube while on WiFi then start the constant unreactable Kung Laos JIK/TP. Its infuriating.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I get at least 3 outta 10 players using lag switch. Its so obvious not just a regular lag spike it juat so happens to lag when im doing a juggle or combo or they ise negative moves
I think they just connect devices to thier WiFi connection on a streaming service like YouTube or the like and keep it on. If they are used to playing during that they can mash buttons before hand and land TP with Kung lao while we are reacting to stuff on the fly. Ours will come out late there's before.
I don't think they do it only on our turns its a dirty tactic that can be used.