What's new

Issue with Fight Stick on Xbox One

Emrich

Noob
Hello,
I purchased a Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick for Xbox One to play MK11. Unfortunately the toggle (DP, LS, RS) is not working properly on the Xbox (the system will only recognize the D-Pad regardless of toggle). I used the controller tester in the Xbox settings and MK11 for testing.

I posted to the MS forums and also contacted the manufacturer. Unfortunately no solutions/reply so far.

Anyone else here have the same problem using the Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick for Xbox One? Is the toggle broken or is it not supported on the Xbox One? Any solution for my problem?

Thanks in advance.

Emrich

Noob
The manufacturer contacted me finally. We figured out that I have an older model of the Hori RAP One Kai Fighting Stick. On this model the toggle for input settings (DP, LS, RS) is only supported on Xbox 360, not for Xbox One.

mastermalone

Use only logic, please
Ah, that's unfortunate. I use a Razer for both my PS4 and the Xbox One (two sticks, same brand). So far, no issues using those to play MK11. If you don't mind me asking, what do you need the LS and RS controls for?

Emrich

Noob
I need RS for the items in MK11. Dont wanted to connect a wireless controller for just using items. So far I could not find any option to select items without RS.