What's new

Issue: Starfire's punishes are extremely inconsistent.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Honestly, I feel like making her F2 not launch the opponent on hit would fix these issues entirely. The bounce cancel whiff is primarily caused because the opponent is already far away and then gets launched even farther. If we wanted to punish for better damage, maybe F2 linking into MB db1 (should this change happen) isn't too far fetched?

It just really sucks I have guess when my cancels from my best normal are 50/50 of "will it hit or not?" Throwing away two bars feels HORRIBLE.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
There is always a but to her moves.
Trait is long but comes out slow and is a high. But you can spend meter. But it doesn't do much for a meter.
She has a long reaching b2. But it's a high. But it can be made safe on block. But it's got a gap.
Her d1 is 6f. But leads to nothing.

She needs to be streamlined. Remove the buts, give her good tools even at the cost of replacing some if that means she'll be better for it. I don't like the orb it's slow, easy to jump over, doesn't do much.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Honestly if they just made d1 background bounce combo I'd be fine with her weak punish game

Because they nerfed it.

They decided it was too strong a tool for her to get a full combo off her d1. I mean, it’s not like any other character gets a full combo off their d1.

Only:
- Aquaman
- Attocitous
- Black Adam
- Black Canary
- Blue Beetle
- Cyborg
- Dr. Fate
- Firestorm
- Flash
- Green Lantern
- Green Arrow
- Harley
- Robin
- Supergirl
- Superman
- Scarecrow
- Wonderwoman
- Raiden
- Braniac (BGB)
- Grodd (BGB)

I mean it would be OP if starfire could too.

Hahahahahahaaa. Perfect post

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
There is always a but to her moves.
Trait is long but comes out slow and is a high. But you can spend meter. But it doesn't do much for a meter.
She has a long reaching b2. But it's a high. But it can be made safe on block. But it's got a gap.
Her d1 is 6f. But leads to nothing.

She needs to be streamlined. Remove the buts, give her good tools even at the cost of replacing some if that means she'll be better for it. I don't like the orb it's slow, easy to jump over, doesn't do much.
Orb is hard to jump over.