What's new

Is Very Hard mode a reliable way to prctice?

Deep33

Noob
Little off topic, but do you have any gameplay of yourself playing? I’ve been playing master of storms and would be interested in seeing some top level play with him
I honestly picked up Raiden after i saw Lil Majin. Much respect to grand Lord Majin (my MOS might play similar though i may incorporated some setups that he doesn't do maybe). Here's one of his videos against the top 8s. Underexplored MOS can get way swaggier than Cyrax. I think you may find those on his channel too. Its too bad that he never signed up for Kombat cup and went back to Tekken.

I don't maintain Youtube Channels or stuff like that. But, I do have old bad quality videos me against Daigo Umehara boasting a ~40-50% survival rate back in the SFIV days recorded off a tripod camera in Japan several years ago! But, guys who are really good that i play against will never post on a forum like this, because we all know how quickly anyone can get butthurt around here. I play SFV and MKX on PC during the weekends mostly if you wanna fight my MoS..

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Can I just say one thing I hate about NRS AI? Mix-ups and 50/50s don't work on them at the higher levels. So if you play Black Canary, it's an awful way to train, because they literally always block
To add to this, they also read your block inputs, so if you block a Canary S2 you'll just get opened up like 90% of the time

Wigy

There it is...
You play entirely different against the bots than humans as they flat out cheat. You just learn to exploit dumb shit they do. Like poking in gaps they can't.

It's good to practice hitconfirms and combos under pressure but it's not a good replacement