What's new

is there any rumors of future mortalkombat

I like their style, It just need to move more fluid. In order to do that, they need to go back to the old HP, LP, HK, LK setup and have three or four dial up combos. Now instead of having two or three per charachter, we can have five or six without it getting too confusing. They can keep the fighting stances, and it'll still work. The weapons as well. I like the Aerial Combat thing, they just need to refine it so the other person can try to cancel it.

the main thing I had with the 3D MKs was the speed. A run button would definitely help.

Kazlaz

Noob
difrent fighting styles have to have diffrent dialed in combos becuase there real styles and if they all have the same combos then there all the same fighting style so that wouldnt work i still have air combos
and needs run button

Kazlaz

Noob
sniffles i grew up on 4 : ( i played it from 2nd to 5th and never pulled a fatality : ) exept for the uppercut cheat

i have 4 on pc a really really bad version, but if i had it on a console it might be easy to move to become a fun game but the way ive played it ... CRAP CRAP CRAP

Armageddon In 2D, with RUN button, without style branching and air kombos, and better fatalities...just bring ALL the old shit back!! that is all we ask.

Kazlaz

Noob
all of us need to sign some waver shit and bring it to midway and shove it straight up there 3d arcade game ass

hmm
2D roots would be good.
But I really loved Deadly Alliance.
I can imagine a new Mortal Kombat with Soul Calibur type of fighting.
<_<