What's new

is there a actually guide on here?

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
I ask this because i think zod is one of those characters that needs spme guide lines for beginners and even adpet zod players i am more like in the middle and could use spme helpful tips on what my goals are for zod (rushdown,zoning,hit and run, Ect)

DarkPage

Noob
you might have to wait till Pig of the Hut makes one of those krytonite academies, cause everyone kinda knows that hes making one, so probably dont wanna write up anything extensive

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
you might have to wait till Pig of the Hut makes one of those krytonite academies, cause everyone kinda knows that hes making one, so probably dont wanna write up anything extensive
Yeah i have been waiting for him to make one but i dont know the guy i only know him from seeing him play.
I was just hope for some tips to get me on the right path i have asked in the discussion awhile back but got no responds from anyone

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
IMO, Every Character needs an ultimate guide, so everything that we need to know or that is useful is all in one place for us to read and learn. Instead of having to read thru countless different threads.

been there done that.
character threads with contributing members are lucky man. I can name 5 zod players from the top of my head that can whip a complete bnb thread in 15 minutes. But if you look at what these particular people have posted since zods release, you will see that they haven't contributed anything at all :/ but there is alot of butt hurt. you can read grown men bitch instead

Axel_Redd

lol.

I would really prefer an up to date bnb list for zod, i know his new bnb's involve using all shots from his rifle, but i don't know how it goes.

Axel_Redd

theres some cool vids on some zod gitches
there about as out dated as the fakking triceratops, but its really all you got
and most likely patched....sooooo lol.

i meant i know one of his bnbs involves doing j2~rifle shot 2-3 times or something like that.

I ask this because i think zod is one of those characters that needs spme guide lines for beginners and even adpet zod players i am more like in the middle and could use spme helpful tips on what my goals are for zod (rushdown,zoning,hit and run, Ect)
so I guess almost no one has a true character guide to follow. Your best bet maybe to watch match videos and see how players play there Zod. watching matches maybe the best way to learn a character. But nothing like getting the experience yourself

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I guess since the patch is out I can focus on doing one for Zod soon.

I plan on doing Lobo next, then possibly Ares but I will talk w chef and SimSim asap about doing it with me so we can make it the most comprehensive discussion to date.

I know zod can seem overwhelming w his tools especially compared to someone like aquaman and hes a character that takes a lot of time.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
so I guess almost no one has a true character guide to follow. Your best bet maybe to watch match videos and see how players play there Zod. watching matches maybe the best way to learn a character. But nothing like getting the experience yourself
Yeah i have been watching Chef and Pig play zod but they play really different then each Chef play a good rushdown and pig is like a hit run but both use trait well