What's new

Question - Shaolin Is Shaolin secretly S tier ?

the.hamburglar

Alien keeps me up at night
You misunderstood my friend,the njp moves are - on their way up,and +on their way down so.....kung jin's njp on it's way up is godlike as a combo starter, but -16 if you block it.
all i know is Kotal Khan was a perfect match up against kj but thanks, il remember that

Darth Rambo

GT:DarthxXxRambo PSN:Darth__Rambo
Kotal Kahn has arguably the very best tools in the game for punishing kung jin. B122 destroys NJP on block for massive damage
@Darth Rambo @the.hamburglar @Kinetic CoRzz @TackyHaddock
Thanks guys. I'll try to curb the hate and use what you've given me.
Your b1 string and d1 will be your best friends wait until you establish the b1 as a punish for a blocked njp then abuse with your d1 in conjuction with stagered b1s and you will infuriate them beyond measue. Believe me i know from experience, if you are on xbox add me my gt is DarthxXxRambo

JesterSMX

It's too laggy to poke...
Who does he lose to? Doesn't seem to have any bad matchups , especially after they nerfed cassie and lao.
I think shaolin only loses now if he's outplayed. Some matchups are harder than others but I don't get that uh oh feeling at character select anymore. He's still not op imo but the nerfs to some of the cast might make him s tier by default.