What's new

Is Mortal Kombat 11 Sexist?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
you lot need to lighten up.. it is just a funny little video. Stop looking for fights and trying to be offended all the time. lol

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
nope, because I guess that TYM is not a huge general quarters for SJW brainless trolls that populate another socials medias and comunications channels around internet, so I think we are more or less safe .... by now, hehe :joker:
exactly, maybe I miss juged the tone of things lol

This literally made me dumber. I am only offended because I witnessed this video. I didn't need that. lol.
hey.. nutzVSgutz is one of the best channels in existence! She is so funny I sometimes fall off my chair!

Art Lean

Noob
Everything that ever existed before 2020 is racist, homophobic and sexist. And sexistly homophobically racist. And racistly homophobically sexist. And homophobically racistly sexist. And homophobically sexistly racist. And racisticly sexistly homophobic. And sexistly racistly homophobic.

It's why coronavirus is the virus of today; it's liberal minded and doesn't discriminate. It's why people draw rainbows; to celebrate its LGBT activism.

Unlike HIV in the 80s which fucking hated gay people. There's a reason you're not in the news anymore, you homophobic bastard HIV. I hear they're going to re-film the 80s without HIV, just like Kevin Spacey's last movie. Turns out Freddy Mercury died of COVID-19 instead.

Last edited:

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
The funniest thing is, in soul calibur pyhrra had a nut kick and depending on who you did the combo again (male/female) it did more damage to the males because of how they fell down after they got kicked in the nuts

this channel actually made it so the combo damage was the same and everyone had the same fall down animation, so cheers?