What's new

IS MORTAL KOMBAT 11 GOOD?! PRO PLAYERS FIRST IMPRESSIONS OF MK11!

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Pretty cool. Matches what a lot of viewers observed--game is very neutral-heavy which is a big plus, but movement feels too slow.

If it is an issue, hopefully NRS listens and puts out the best possible product.

Samsara

Resident Cynic
Good to hear their side of things in the midst of all the reddit/youtube/message board shitposting

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
So they think the movement is slow. It looked okay to me but I'd be up for them bumping up walk speeds or dash distances
Based on what we’ve seen of the game so far, I don’t see why they can’t have dash blocking be very similar to mk9. 16 bit mentioned that dashing has a lot of recovery frames - not sure why that is necessary if they also removed run

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Based on what we’ve seen of the game so far, I don’t see why they can’t have dash blocking be very similar to mk9. 16 bit mentioned that dashing has a lot of recovery frames - not sure why that is necessary if they also removed run
Yeah, I'm not entirely sure the reasoning behind that either but March 28th can't come soon enough and a Kombat kast January 30th... Man the hype train is in full swing

Hmm... Should I care what a kid who dresses like a 'furry' in public, or his cohorts "think" (*brains not included) about how a game that is in an effective 'alpha' state, and which looks to have put pay to their much loved and abused, fun-stultifying, "50-50" and rush-down shenanigans?

Hmm... Let me think...