What's new

Is MKDA Broken?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Tom Brady said:
MKF30 said:
Honestly, there will ALWAYS be top tiers in any and all fighting games. Occassionally "God tiers" but as long as the fighting game offers some form of balance or other characters that can indeed counter a highly annoying character, it's all good in my book.

MK:DA was pretty well balanced though, Scorpion though you could just push, hell fire, push, hell fire repeat...one thing I didn't like about MK:DA the counter/parry should have been for everyone like MKA and the push I wasn't too crazy about in cases where it gave you a free hit such as Scorpion's for example

in MKDA scorpion cant push hellfire. also, scorpion gets NO free hits after push.
Seriously? Because I did that to all my friends when they came by, they said they couldn't escape it if there's a way how? Unless can you reverse the push also? Thanks in advance.

MKF30

Ahh, ok apparently against humans IF you backdash in time you can avoid it, but the computer eats the move all day lol.

I wish this game was online, so many people would eat my Kenshi 74% charge hehe. 8)

Kenshi owns in MK:DA, he's worse in MKD and MKA though...the fact that you can't counter/reverse/parry weapon combos in MK:DA makes him a beast in the right hands.

RoGE

Noob
Ok, my last question is how do you know so much about this game? Do you actually play with other people?

i played this game before, and im asking if this game have infinities? there are infinities? or at least 100% combos?... it would be cool to know more about this game, but there are some shits that everybody hate like the "new" 4rd mode, some chars are extremedly broken, and others shit, but noone show me a video of this game showing it... anybody? thanks:D

MKK hanzo

Frost has an inf : Ground Freeze, Slide, repeat.

Bo raicho has another listed on the gameplay guides.

Im really interested on getting the guys into this game and I encourage everybody who like it to read Tom Bradys guide wich are excellent.

I also hope anybody releases vids soon.

RoGE

Noob
rzp said:
i played this game before, and im asking if this game have infinities? there are infinities? or at least 100% combos?... it would be cool to know more about this game, but there are some shits that everybody hate like the "new" 4rd mode, some chars are extremedly broken, and others shit, but noone show me a video of this game showing it... anybody? thanks:D
VERY few games DON'T have infinite combo's, and if you read Tom's post, there really is not broken characters because they have weaknesses as well. Just like UMK3

MKF30

Yes ^^ in fact there is NO fighter out there period that's perfect without some flaws...

UMK3 is among the best though.

I know in MK:DA Frost has an infinite, not many characters have them though in MK:DA.

RoGE

Noob
MKF30 said:
Yes ^^ in fact there is NO fighter out there period that's perfect without some flaws...

UMK3 is among the best though.

I know in MK:DA Frost has an infinite, not many characters have them though in MK:DA.
Good point, BTW they made they MKDA guide sticky now.

MKF30

Yeah, I saw that as well as my MKD/MKA match thread : )

BTW, for high level seriously good players go to that thread and you'll see good matches. No KAK or MOB nonsense, that shits for noobs or scrubs.. lol

Mario

Noob
MKF30 said:
Yeah, I saw that as well as my MKD/MKA match thread : )

BTW, for high level seriously good players go to that thread and you'll see good matches. No KAK or MOB nonsense, that shits for noobs or scrubs.. lol
What do you mean by "MOB"?

MKF30

MOB is a term MKA players use shorter for the big bosses

MOB=Moloch, Onaga and Blaze :wink:

RoGE

Noob
MKF30 said:
MOB is a term MKA players use shorter for the big bosses

MOB=Moloch, Onaga and Blaze :wink:
Yeah, those are the 3 most used ones, even though you also got Kintaro and Goro as well. Kintaro > all bosses.

MKF30

MKK hanzo_hasashi said:
PRIMAL RAGE!!!! :twisted: LOL LOL LOL............

Oh and also SF3 3S!
lol, that's a fun game. Some people wanted a sequel, I wasn't that great at it though lol.

RoGE

Noob
Boy this is a long thread, he sure got me into thinking its not broken with those detailed posts of his.

Where is he though? I rarely see him post.

RoGE

Noob
Well, my friend was actually able to backdash out of hellfire, it worked, sorry bout that little arguement we had Tom :oops:

MKF30

Yeah, I figured that out a few weeks ago. It's very possible, you just have to be on your feet or burn :wink: