• yes

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • no

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters

R3CK3Dx

KNEEL
ggs R3CK3Dx

Certain thing I noticed is you definitely need to make use of the trait dashing, any time you land a corps charge ask outlaw stated do mine,probe, or armor...but I think mine is pointless because they will wake up when they see your startup motion and own you. I only like to mine after a combo to control space...yes mine is avoidable but you can play it in to your hands. For instance they tech roll you do the far mine but they will catch on and you can just bait a wake up etc...

Also I think every time you started a match with ji3, that's -8 on block and can be full punished /corps charged. Also a lot of the cast will beat the axe at the start of a match if you both jump in. Try a neutral jump or a backwards jump. I also like to d3 to start.

Keep up the good work and you will pick up the momentum of things. If he can't get the momentum he is screwed.

He has some HORRIBLE match ups...it's really crappy when a amazing rushdown character can out zone you.

http://www.twitch.tv/totfc1/b/411264232

6:24:22

In the second match I got a ton of momentum, then I lost it and I barely even won that one! This is probably his worst match up. If you play smart and extremely patient he can pay off.

ALWAYS hit confirm b13
Only use Corpse Charge to close space if you know your spacing is perfect and you won't eat a combo when you're done.
Only use Corpse Charge to punish whiffs, it's way to risky otherwise and I have a horrible habit at the moment of not doing this.
Only do setups after a hard knock down *Corpse Charge* as this is the safest time. Don't end combos in Vaccuum because it's not a hard knock down and only gives you 1% better damage.
thanks after playing you i can see how he needs to be used good stuff keep it up

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
No, as soon as you select him on the character select screen the game will combust for no reason because that is how bad Lex Luthor is... Real talk

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Seriously? I mean I guess if you CC a lot and stuff but I hate using this char online. It's like impossible to end a combo with 22~special there when I can get it every time offline.
Sadly I live online, so I've had to adjust :(