What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs Is jacqui broken/incomplete or is it me?

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
That's a joke right?
Like he said, half joking half serious. For some reason it seems some people over there are thinking she's some walking Secret High Tier (lol), so she doesn't seem high at all on the priority list. I'd be incredibly surprised to see real buffs, even though she needs them as bad as anyone not named Goro. Some characters have all 3 of their variations better than any one of Jacqui's. That alone should say something. EX BF2 buff was more of an insult, and seemed almost like an intentional shot at us, since no one who took 5 minutes with Jacqui would think it made sense in any way.

The major glitch fixes we got a while back may be the end of the road for Jacqui players unfortunately, but we can keep fighting for something meaningful.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Full auto is not fine:

- db2 and ex db2 frequently whiff when they should connect
- 4u4 is needlessly clunky as a command
- db1 is useless and she really needs a working projectile absorb in some matches (eg. Jax, Kitana, Liu Kang and Erron Black)
- Her pokes are arse
- Terrible anti-air options
- Lack of good neutral game
- She loses several MUs badly (Liu Kang [I swear this MU is basically unwinnable if both are playing optimally], Cassie, D'Vorah, Kitanna, Mileena, Shinnok) and loses also to more (SZ, Scorpion, Predator, Quan Chi, Erron Black, Jax, Tanya).

Yes, full auto isn't in as bad a situation as High Tech or Shotgun, but it is hardly 'fine'. Kitana is 'fine' MoS Ermac is 'fine', full auto Jacqui is not 'fine'.

High Tech can QBRC on block, but it's only a block string off b14 (which has terrible range and a wonky as hell hitbox) and f12 (which has stupidly tight timing [1-2 frames] and doesn't lead to a combo on hit).

She also can't do it more than once even if she has the stamina to do so.
Oh yeah, but I mean, other than universal problems Full-Auto can somewhat hold its own.
The stuff you listed is not Full-Auto exclusive other than DB2 whiffing and I really hope they fix all her whiffing stuff, DB1 and horrible neutral game.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
full auto suffers from not having viable universal specials too I imagine
Of course. Her universal specials are bottom 3 at best.

All of them are full combo punishable on block, non of even the EX Specials are combo starters, EX BF2 is literally completely useless, they suck on WU, they're one dimensional in usage, absorb absorbs in slow motion, they can't be used in nuetral, etc.

Horrible horrible universal specials lol.

Nerf Jacqui.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
If there is a bad character, @SaltShaker will be there. For the sake of competitive MK I say we ban Salt.

For anyone who knows SF. Who is worse, Deejay or Jacqui?
Lmaooooo!!!! Damn right. Nothing to gain by up playing weak characters when D'Vorah's, Lao's, Cassie's, and Shinnok's walk around laughing at the roster. It is only an extreme coincidence that the characters I was drawn to are either utter crap or were nerfed heavily. Hopefully Predator, the Last of my Mohicans, is not next, but if he is, I shall be heard worse than ever!

Also, Jacqui in FA is better than DJ, but Deejay is better than SG and surely better than HT.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Good grief... Not this again.

@RunwayMafia why are you perpetuating this crap?

@Pan1cMode why does Jacqui lose so badly to Cassie? And Kitana? (Honest non confrontational question)
What "crap"? Listen bruh, I main Tanya, Kitana, and Dvorah...so naturally I feel Jacqui is severely lacking. Just my opinion.

And apparently Revolver and Panic agree with me. ;)

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Good grief... Not this again.

@RunwayMafia why are you perpetuating this crap?

@Pan1cMode why does Jacqui lose so badly to Cassie? And Kitana? (Honest non confrontational question)
Cassie:
- df2 is punished midscreen if neutral ducked with b12 into full combo into reset
- she gets free pressure on wake up because f44 nullifies all of Jacqui's options
- Can't pressure her on knockdown if she has meter because of safe ex flip kick (in the corner it's a just frame punish)
- vastly out footsies her
- can't jump in on Cassie but she can jump in on you
- Damage (believe it or not) is actually pretty even, but Cassie gets more opportunity to use hers.
- Cassie's d3 and d4 both outrange Jacqui's d3 and are faster meaning in poking situations it's usually Cassie who wins.

Kitana
- punish neutral ducked guns with tornado
- better up close pressure
- her wakeup game is legit because she can get full combo from it
- really difficult to anti-air, but has legit ways to anti-air you
- much better footsies and neutral game
- doesn't have to approach (if absorb was faster this MU would be much easier) and builds meter quicker in the 'zoning war'
- even when Kitana is negative (e.g. After a blocked fan toss) Jacqui can't poke back because her pokes don't reach. She has to risk armour bf4 or back dash which can both be full combo punished on read and lead to minimal reward.
- Kitana matches/out damages her.

I'm talking specifically about Royal Storm Kitanna and Hollywood Cassie, but assassin Kitanna and brawler Cassie are similarly unpleasant.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on those match ups.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Revolver has actually since changed his mind about what he said and dropped her.
Well now I'm curious as to what triggered the change of heart. Like what match took place or what other character made him take a deep breath and just say 'all right... fuck it'.

I've been through that in Marvel 2 and 3 where not having enough abusable stuff or damage gets overwhelmingly bad for your team, but I rarely ever do that for any other fighting game I play. I'll probably be sticking with her for the long haul regardless of if they do anything to change the game or not, but that isn't saying much as I'm not in the tournament circuit for this game... yet.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
Cassie:
- df2 is punished midscreen if neutral ducked with b12 into full combo into reset
- she gets free pressure on wake up because f44 nullifies all of Jacqui's options
- Can't pressure her on knockdown if she has meter because of safe ex flip kick (in the corner it's a just frame punish)
- vastly out footsies her
- can't jump in on Cassie but she can jump in on you
- Damage (believe it or not) is actually pretty even, but Cassie gets more opportunity to use hers.
- Cassie's d3 and d4 both outrange Jacqui's d3 and are faster meaning in poking situations it's usually Cassie who wins.

Kitana
- punish neutral ducked guns with tornado
- better up close pressure
- her wakeup game is legit because she can get full combo from it
- really difficult to anti-air, but has legit ways to anti-air you
- much better footsies and neutral game
- doesn't have to approach (if absorb was faster this MU would be much easier) and builds meter quicker in the 'zoning war'
- even when Kitana is negative (e.g. After a blocked fan toss) Jacqui can't poke back because her pokes don't reach. She has to risk armour bf4 or back dash which can both be full combo punished on read and lead to minimal reward.
- Kitana matches/out damages her.

I'm talking specifically about Royal Storm Kitanna and Hollywood Cassie, but assassin Kitanna and brawler Cassie are similarly unpleasant.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on those match ups.
I don't know much about the Kitana MU honestly. I was more asking out of curiosity. So no opinion there. What you said seems to make sense, couple questions though.

- Gun punish, from how far away? only in royal storm? does MB gun make us safe? Can Assassin Kitana punishwhiffed guns?
- In the few games I did play vs Kitana i found that the up rocket covered the float thing that Kitana did pretty well, thoughts?
- the "Much" better footsies to me seems dependent on how far away Kitana can punish raw guns. I'll admit Kitana outfootsies her from what I can tell.
- she may not have to approach, but much like others do to Jacqui, we can just duck and walk, absorb from time to time, maybe even reflect to get in. I dunno, Jacqui runs so fast and it's not like Kitana can just mindlessly throw fans or glaives.
- I feel like Kitana being negative gives Jacqui a chance to use her walk speed to her advantage, walking back and whiff punishing. For a lot of pokes that can't reach, i try and use S4 to counter poke, cancel it into guns. I dunno just a thought, don't really know though. I don't think i'd be using Jacqui's armour in the counter poking game. Backdashing is somewhat unsafe, but on a hard read.

As for Cassie.

I think she wins, not arguing there. I don't think she loses to her THAT badly though. My training partner uses Spec ops, but I know the MU in basically all variations (i'm a bit fuzzy on the tick throw options in brawler, I must admit).

- Zoning

Cassie is one of the top tiers that actually has to deal with guns (unlike a Quan chi who punishes us suuuuuper free on ducked guns). The reason that is important is because the conditioning of ducking and waiting for guns is when Jacqui gets to play her game. If we can control the other character's way in by forcing them to adjust to guns, it gives us the opening to run in and do something, jump in(yeah i know her jump ins aren't great), low rocket, f4/f3 cancel our way in, throw out some up rockets that recover well and cover the skies ect. From full screen Cassie is forced to deal with guns, and work her way in, all that ducking and walking in is our conditioning. She can run in on us, but if she does that too much she's super dependent on stam for her combos and won't get much off of it. I think guns being punished Mid screen is a bit fuzzy for me. Don't get me wrong, B1 and even a slight run B1 covers great range to punish, but I think it's a spacing thing. If I use guns within that range where she can punish, well I can use MB to cover that. If it hits, then Cassie is back to full screen dealing with the conditioning class mentioned above.

- Oki

The risk reward of KD against Cassie is very frustrating I admit. I'm not going to argue there, it sucks. You still have to go for it sometimes.

- Free F44

Honestly with Cassie's excellent and safe (with meter) 50/50s, if she's F44ing me on KD, I'm ok with that. I don't wake up often vs Cassie, and really in spec ops we can't anyways. So yeah F44 beats our wake up options (other than backdash?) but that can be said for most armored wake ups against any character (obviously not in all cases).

- Footsies

Again, for me, it's a matter of how well you use guns and Jacqui's movement. Cassie has better footsies, much better, but that doesn't mean we can't play that game ever.

- Jump ins

We can't jump for the most part. I know, it sucks. We can anti air with up rocket, even though I think you and I disagree on this.

- Damage

In hollywood yes, the damage is similar. In brawler, I don't know, so i'll take your word for it. In Spec ops Jacqui out damages her. So I agree with you.

- Poking

Yeah Cassie's d4 is really good, poking sucks. But if you're within the right range, Jacqui's D3 is pretty fast at 8 frames and does the trick. Blocking poking, walking back and whiff punishing to me is the name of the game.

Where I have a lot of my success is punishing whenever she goes for her Mix ups. Learn how to block correctly (OH low, and Low OH) and punish hard if you make the right read. Other than in Hollywood, both the OH and the Low starters are Fcp. Cartwheel on block can be punished with F1 or run in S1. The low (df1) and OH (f33 or b33 i forget) are both punished with S1. The OH Mixup is a bit more difficult and takes practice, but do-able. One tip on the OH is to block High, low, high and let go of block asap. If you continue to block low, I think you get messed up by the extra block advantage of blocking low. If the Cassie player uses MB flip kick on mixups she's safe, and that sucks, but you're back to the zoning game, which is a good situation for Jacqui IMO.

Cassie wins I agree, but in any MU where Jacqui gets to play her game, she has a fighting chance I think.

I'm only talking about Full auto Jacqui (as I'm sure you've figured out) I don't know much about Shotgun and HT as I agree with you in the sense that I do not believe they are viable variations.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Well now I'm curious as to what triggered the change of heart. Like what match took place or what other character made him take a deep breath and just say 'all right... fuck it'.
It's nothing really in particular, like I didn't get bodied by someone and said I'm done. Just a lot of things that added up that I realized Jacqui doesn't have that most of the cast can do/use. Lack of AA, lack of aerial hitboxes on normals (really underrated factor I noticed while playing Ronin Takeda as well), unsafe+non-launching armor, lack of advancement and reward in her real best footsie tool (guns), poor jump normals, lack of a decent fast mid, etc.

I do think there's a lot that Jacqui players can be doing better in what her strengths are, like abusing her walkspeed. But even things like that aren't as strong as they should be with the corner carry in this game. Walkspeed doesn't mean shit when your back's to the wall or characters are pressuring you and you don't have a great way of getting out.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I don't know much about the Kitana MU honestly. I was more asking out of curiosity. So no opinion there. What you said seems to make sense, couple questions though.

- Gun punish, from how far away? only in royal storm? does MB gun make us safe? Can Assassin Kitana punishwhiffed guns?
- In the few games I did play vs Kitana i found that the up rocket covered the float thing that Kitana did pretty well, thoughts?
- the "Much" better footsies to me seems dependent on how far away Kitana can punish raw guns. I'll admit Kitana outfootsies her from what I can tell.
- she may not have to approach, but much like others do to Jacqui, we can just duck and walk, absorb from time to time, maybe even reflect to get in. I dunno, Jacqui runs so fast and it's not like Kitana can just mindlessly throw fans or glaives.
- I feel like Kitana being negative gives Jacqui a chance to use her walk speed to her advantage, walking back and whiff punishing. For a lot of pokes that can't reach, i try and use S4 to counter poke, cancel it into guns. I dunno just a thought, don't really know though. I don't think i'd be using Jacqui's armour in the counter poking game. Backdashing is somewhat unsafe, but on a hard read.

As for Cassie.

I think she wins, not arguing there. I don't think she loses to her THAT badly though. My training partner uses Spec ops, but I know the MU in basically all variations (i'm a bit fuzzy on the tick throw options in brawler, I must admit).

- Zoning

Cassie is one of the top tiers that actually has to deal with guns (unlike a Quan chi who punishes us suuuuuper free on ducked guns). The reason that is important is because the conditioning of ducking and waiting for guns is when Jacqui gets to play her game. If we can control the other character's way in by forcing them to adjust to guns, it gives us the opening to run in and do something, jump in(yeah i know her jump ins aren't great), low rocket, f4/f3 cancel our way in, throw out some up rockets that recover well and cover the skies ect. From full screen Cassie is forced to deal with guns, and work her way in, all that ducking and walking in is our conditioning. She can run in on us, but if she does that too much she's super dependent on stam for her combos and won't get much off of it. I think guns being punished Mid screen is a bit fuzzy for me. Don't get me wrong, B1 and even a slight run B1 covers great range to punish, but I think it's a spacing thing. If I use guns within that range where she can punish, well I can use MB to cover that. If it hits, then Cassie is back to full screen dealing with the conditioning class mentioned above.

- Oki

The risk reward of KD against Cassie is very frustrating I admit. I'm not going to argue there, it sucks. You still have to go for it sometimes.

- Free F44

Honestly with Cassie's excellent and safe (with meter) 50/50s, if she's F44ing me on KD, I'm ok with that. I don't wake up often vs Cassie, and really in spec ops we can't anyways. So yeah F44 beats our wake up options (other than backdash?) but that can be said for most armored wake ups against any character (obviously not in all cases).

- Footsies

Again, for me, it's a matter of how well you use guns and Jacqui's movement. Cassie has better footsies, much better, but that doesn't mean we can't play that game ever.

- Jump ins

We can't jump for the most part. I know, it sucks. We can anti air with up rocket, even though I think you and I disagree on this.

- Damage

In hollywood yes, the damage is similar. In brawler, I don't know, so i'll take your word for it. In Spec ops Jacqui out damages her. So I agree with you.

- Poking

Yeah Cassie's d4 is really good, poking sucks. But if you're within the right range, Jacqui's D3 is pretty fast at 8 frames and does the trick. Blocking poking, walking back and whiff punishing to me is the name of the game.

Where I have a lot of my success is punishing whenever she goes for her Mix ups. Learn how to block correctly (OH low, and Low OH) and punish hard if you make the right read. Other than in Hollywood, both the OH and the Low starters are Fcp. Cartwheel on block can be punished with F1 or run in S1. The low (df1) and OH (f33 or b33 i forget) are both punished with S1. The OH Mixup is a bit more difficult and takes practice, but do-able. One tip on the OH is to block High, low, high and let go of block asap. If you continue to block low, I think you get messed up by the extra block advantage of blocking low. If the Cassie player uses MB flip kick on mixups she's safe, and that sucks, but you're back to the zoning game, which is a good situation for Jacqui IMO.

Cassie wins I agree, but in any MU where Jacqui gets to play her game, she has a fighting chance I think.

I'm only talking about Full auto Jacqui (as I'm sure you've figured out) I don't know much about Shotgun and HT as I agree with you in the sense that I do not believe they are viable variations.
MB gun will trade with Kitana ex fan, but because it captures you, she has enough time to full combo punish you with a full screen fan toss.

I should clarify sorry, ex fan doesn't punish df2, but any follow up after df2. Since Kitana doesn't need meter and her projectiles are better, she wins the zoning war.

Also, because she doesn't need meter, she can often break as soon as you touch her because she builds it like a mofo.

Up rocket does cover float, but only from a certain distance (which you would probably be aware of) Kitana can mix in float, not float, square wave, to try and screw up anti -air timing and get a knockdown where she can start pressure.

The main problem is if she jumps df2 from like 2/3rds a screen, she avoids all bullets and can fire back with a fan.

Hollywood is much harder to anti-air due to the ability to change jump arc with air guns. Again, Cassie shouldn't be jumping at you in the range that db2 would work because she dominates the ground game by that point.

Brawler damage is the same as Hollywood for all intents and purposes.

You can backdash on wakeup, but then only the f4 comes out, not the f44, Cassie recovers quickly enough to be able to b1 you before you can do anything besides guns (which at that range is suicide) and you've just wasted a bar of stamina.

True, Cassie could just go for the 50/50, but she doesn't have to because f44 is -2 on block and flip kick comes out faster than any of Jacqui's moves. It's essentially neutral.

Cassie's d4 is also 8 frames, and her d3 is 7 frames; both reach much farther than Jacqui's do and lead to an instant mixup on hit (and on block in brawler)

Cassie mixups are not punishable, nor are they unsafe...this is where our experience of Cassie must differ the most. f34 option selected and b212 (please try and reliably react to this) are completely safe. Jacqui never gets a chance to play 'her turn' because even when you guess right Cassie is still safe and can ex db2 any of your counterpokes

Ecodus

MB gun will trade with Kitana ex fan, but because it captures you, she has enough time to full combo punish you with a full screen fan toss.

I should clarify sorry, ex fan doesn't punish df2, but any follow up after df2. Since Kitana doesn't need meter and her projectiles are better, she wins the zoning war.

Also, because she doesn't need meter, she can often break as soon as you touch her because she builds it like a mofo.

Up rocket does cover float, but only from a certain distance (which you would probably be aware of) Kitana can mix in float, not float, square wave, to try and screw up anti -air timing and get a knockdown where she can start pressure.

The main problem is if she jumps df2 from like 2/3rds a screen, she avoids all bullets and can fire back with a fan.

Hollywood is much harder to anti-air due to the ability to change jump arc with air guns. Again, Cassie shouldn't be jumping at you in the range that db2 would work because she dominates the ground game by that point.

Brawler damage is the same as Hollywood for all intents and purposes.

You can backdash on wakeup, but then only the f4 comes out, not the f44, Cassie recovers quickly enough to be able to b1 you before you can do anything besides guns (which at that range is suicide) and you've just wasted a bar of stamina.

True, Cassie could just go for the 50/50, but she doesn't have to because f44 is -2 on block and flip kick comes out faster than any of Jacqui's moves. It's essentially neutral.

Cassie's d4 is also 8 frames, and her d3 is 7 frames; both reach much farther than Jacqui's do and lead to an instant mixup on hit (and on block in brawler)

Cassie mixups are not punishable, nor are they unsafe...this is where our experience of Cassie must differ the most. f34 option selected and b212 (please try and reliably react to this) are completely safe. Jacqui never gets a chance to play 'her turn' because even when you guess right Cassie is still safe and can ex db2 any of your counterpokes
I was trying the MB fan post ducked guns last night, I'm not convinced about what you're saying but I can see it a bit more.

So Kitana can do things to deal with up rocket, but Jacqui can do other things to deal with Kitana's other options. Seems like a read based game which doesn't sound too awful for Jacqui, although I can see Kitana's options being better.

Tried the 2/3 screen jumping thing last night too, seems to me like because Kitana can't instant jump or float because of how long the guns are active for , so Jacqui can neutral duck or block by the time Kitana falls low enough for a fan to mean anything. Maybe I'm not doing it right, a visual aid would help me if I'm mistaken.

The air guns with Cassie feel a bit like a risk to me, yeah she can do them but if Jacqui doesn't do anything she can get in on the recovery when Cassie lands, not sure that the risk reward is really good for Cassie there. If Cassie burns meter on air guns, well I'm ok with that too. Other than in chip out situations (where we should be looking for Mb guns anyways) I'm a happy camper if Cassie is burning bar on air akimbo.

I understand the risk of cartwheel is something you have to keep in mind in the Cassie MU, but you can't let it stop you from playing altogether. Flip kick doesn't make f44 neutral (I know you're not being literal) it still makes all other options 2 frames longer, you have to make your reads and deal with them. Post f44 Jacqui's s1 beats raw flip kick? Or is it that 1 frame to let go of block thing? So it would trade? In a frame perfect world... and well MB flip beats almost any button option of any character, she's spending meter, so it is what it is.

The OS on f34 is a good point, and that is super frustrating. However, and I don't care to spark a debate about what is reactable or not, b212 is (in my humble opinion and experience) reliably reactable. I'm not saying it never hits, it does sometimes, but when it does, it's my fault. I don't care to argue this point because you don't believe it's reliably reactable and I do, so we'll never agree on that.

In theory yes Cassie can ex cartwheel in almost any situation, heck she can when you hit an up rocket on block and are +11 (unless you do a very tight run in s1 I think) but it's not an infinit thing she can do safely, she can't spend all her meter on that because she needs it for ex nut punch and MB missle and... I don't know what she needs it for in brawler, probably something. And when she does do it and Jacqui blocks, she gets to go back to zoning and conditioning.

We still agree that Cassie wins, by how much is the debate it seems. Are you telling me you think Hollywood Cassie 7-3's Full auto Jacqui?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I was trying the MB fan post ducked guns last night, I'm not convinced about what you're saying but I can see it a bit more.

So Kitana can do things to deal with up rocket, but Jacqui can do other things to deal with Kitana's other options. Seems like a read based game which doesn't sound too awful for Jacqui, although I can see Kitana's options being better.

Tried the 2/3 screen jumping thing last night too, seems to me like because Kitana can't instant jump or float because of how long the guns are active for , so Jacqui can neutral duck or block by the time Kitana falls low enough for a fan to mean anything. Maybe I'm not doing it right, a visual aid would help me if I'm mistaken.

The air guns with Cassie feel a bit like a risk to me, yeah she can do them but if Jacqui doesn't do anything she can get in on the recovery when Cassie lands, not sure that the risk reward is really good for Cassie there. If Cassie burns meter on air guns, well I'm ok with that too. Other than in chip out situations (where we should be looking for Mb guns anyways) I'm a happy camper if Cassie is burning bar on air akimbo.

I understand the risk of cartwheel is something you have to keep in mind in the Cassie MU, but you can't let it stop you from playing altogether. Flip kick doesn't make f44 neutral (I know you're not being literal) it still makes all other options 2 frames longer, you have to make your reads and deal with them. Post f44 Jacqui's s1 beats raw flip kick? Or is it that 1 frame to let go of block thing? So it would trade? In a frame perfect world... and well MB flip beats almost any button option of any character, she's spending meter, so it is what it is.

The OS on f34 is a good point, and that is super frustrating. However, and I don't care to spark a debate about what is reactable or not, b212 is (in my humble opinion and experience) reliably reactable. I'm not saying it never hits, it does sometimes, but when it does, it's my fault. I don't care to argue this point because you don't believe it's reliably reactable and I do, so we'll never agree on that.

In theory yes Cassie can ex cartwheel in almost any situation, heck she can when you hit an up rocket on block and are +11 (unless you do a very tight run in s1 I think) but it's not an infinit thing she can do safely, she can't spend all her meter on that because she needs it for ex nut punch and MB missle and... I don't know what she needs it for in brawler, probably something. And when she does do it and Jacqui blocks, she gets to go back to zoning and conditioning.

We still agree that Cassie wins, by how much is the debate it seems. Are you telling me you think Hollywood Cassie 7-3's Full auto Jacqui?
Yes I think Hollywood Cassie 7-3s Jacqui in the current state. There is never an opportunity in the MU where Jacqui has the upper hand. She is always at some disadvantage, even when she should be at advantage (after knockdown, after blocking something negative)

As both a Cassie and Jacqui player, I've seen all the weaknesses she has in this MU and as hard as you think it is now, it can only get harder as Cassie players tighten up execution and abuse safe spacing. If Jacqui remains unchanged, in a year's time I can guarantee you'll come back and be like, dawg this MU is impossible. It's not impossible, but if both the Jacqui and Cassie player know what they're doing, it's heavily in Cassie's favour.

Ecodus

Yes I think Hollywood Cassie 7-3s Jacqui in the current state. There is never an opportunity in the MU where Jacqui has the upper hand. She is always at some disadvantage, even when she should be at advantage (after knockdown, after blocking something negative)

As both a Cassie and Jacqui player, I've seen all the weaknesses she has in this MU and as hard as you think it is now, it can only get harder as Cassie players tighten up execution and abuse safe spacing. If Jacqui remains unchanged, in a year's time I can guarantee you'll come back and be like, dawg this MU is impossible. It's not impossible, but if both the Jacqui and Cassie player know what they're doing, it's heavily in Cassie's favour.
Lol, well I guess we'll just agree to disagree... Dawg