What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs Is Jacqui an advanced character?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
f2u2d2+4 33~bf4 37%
Not sure, if your in lvl 2 it leads to more damage.

I need frame data on her and hw jax. I know you have to respect her jabs.
As a damage test, in the corner I did lvl 2 GC:
f2u2d2+4 njp f2u2d2+4 12~bf4 (43%)
33~bf2 njp f2u2d2+4 12~bf4 (42%)

So you'd get maybe 1% more if you cancelled from b14 into either of these combos? Doesn't seem worth it.

I don't think you have to respect her jabs. What would be a run-cancel blockstring that Jax can't reversal armored knee out of?

f2u2d2+4 33~bf4 37%

As a damage test, in the corner I did lvl 2 GC:
f2u2d2+4 njp f2u2d2+4 12~bf4 (43%)
33~bf2 njp f2u2d2+4 12~bf4 (42%)

So you'd get maybe 1% more if you cancelled from b14 into either of these combos? Doesn't seem worth it.

I don't think you have to respect her jabs. What would be a run-cancel blockstring that Jax can't reversal armored knee out of?
I'm not sure, maybe she sucks. I don't know the data for run duration and canc. adv.

33 is her best string for cancelling

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I'm not sure, maybe she sucks. I don't know the data for run duration and canc. adv.

33 is her best string for cancelling
Well, I keep hearing about her godlike pressure in HT which can be escaped/punished by any character because everyone has armor. Her + frames are a bill for sure because of pushback and no reach. On top of that, her wakeups are very bad, her anti-airs are almost non-existent. Her backwalk is great but in this game it really doesn't help her (especially in HT) much because everyone has amazing footsie strings and a run button.

Basically, HT is very technical, but that doesn't necessarily make it good.

b14 RC 1 and f12 RC 1 are block strings that will catch people trying to interrupt your pressure with armor ect......

Does she have any blockstrings that loop using the cancel?
From my recent tests no..

But many of her strings go to 2+ coupled with QB her pressure is very strong .... All she lacks for being a strong character is a lack of a consistent and quick anti air.

The b14 and f12 RC are about plus 10 btw i got this by trying to grab righter after the cancel and it wiffed because of block stun

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
From my recent tests no..

But many of her strings go to 2+ coupled with QB her pressure is very strong .... All she lacks for being a strong character is a lack of a consistent and quick anti air.

The b14 and f12 RC are about plus 10 btw i got this by trying to grab righter after the cancel and it wiffed because of block stun
Shouldn't you be abje to connect standing 1 after rc then?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Well, I keep hearing about her godlike pressure in HT which can be escaped/punished by any character because everyone has armor. Her + frames are a bill for sure because of pushback and no reach. On top of that, her wakeups are very bad, her anti-airs are almost non-existent. Her backwalk is great but in this game it really doesn't help her (especially in HT) much because everyone has amazing footsie strings and a run button.

Basically, HT is very technical, but that doesn't necessarily make it good.
df2 is actually a really decent anti-air in high tech. I was hella surprised when I found that out.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
df2 is actually a really decent anti-air in high tech. I was hella surprised when I found that out.
Meh... It's too slow at 15 frames to do it on reaction. I have better luck with standing 1 and standing 4 to some extent.

I could written this exact post lol. Are you me? I play LK AND HF Scorpion because of the tight execution and was just thinking of picking up jaqui! Good thread.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
really?? Standing 4??? hmmm gotta check that
Yeah, oddly enough it has a pretty unique hitbox/hurtbox that makes her hard to hit. Standing 1 when they are on top of you or standing 4 when they are more out in front. It depends on their attack as well.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Meh... It's too slow at 15 frames to do it on reaction. I have better luck with standing 1 and standing 4 to some extent.
If it's on reaction I usually walk back and trip guard with f1, or dash forward and punish with anything.

If quick burst was 10 frames dt be much better I agree.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
If it's on reaction I usually walk back and trip guard with f1, or dash forward and punish with anything.

If quick burst was 10 frames dt be much better I agree.
At least you can do it early on a read and hold it or backdash/forward dash if they didn't jump. B2 is also a nice trip guard while walking back.