What's new

is it worth the risk?

Is what worth the risk? intentionally missing that combo? no, its not. Anyone with a brain will be holding block during that combo.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The thing is, the way it's done there is unblockable. It's right inbetween trying to connect it correctly, and trying to break it intentionally. I have gotten 100% combos like this by accident because of slight delay on XBL or Kaillera, where I know the other person hold's block while being comboed. Worth the risk? No. If you are playing someone you NEED an infinite to beat, you should consider more strats and screwing up loses out on 25-30%ish. If you are messing around against someone who couldn't beat you if you make one mistake, no. I would sooner try a relaunch combo for about the same added damage.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It is possible to be unblockable even if they hold block, it's just the timing has to be to the frame.

ded

Elder God
i'm not sure how excactly it works for umk3 arc but its easy to get unblockable in n64 mkt (like few other stuff like late sujk, freeze)...so yeah its a real inf...not worth to try it in a vs ;]

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
for HK, D+LP, D+HP you have to press the D+LP immediately after the HK, there can be no hesitation.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
That combo the computer ALWAYS breaks I've noticed, it's actually possible for human players to break it also though? Just wondering. :?