What's new

Is it me or does MK11 feel like RPG/getting cool skins and gear? Than actually fighting someone online.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Is it me or does it feel like MK11 feel like more a gear collecting and dress up game ? I find more enjoyment doing towers and learning how to play characters in CP Towers then actually fighting someone online.

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
Because you have a preference doesn't mean that's what it is. I'd rather play people. The game is set up so you have a variety of ways to play which is great for all different types of players.
i think so for the most part but the online lag and overall toxicity can be silly though.

If the made Shaolin Monks or somthing like that i would wager it would sell more than mk11 has .

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
If mk11 is an RPG its one of those shitty mobile rpgs that focus more on grinding than actually role playing.

It has RPG elements, but it's not an rpg.

The term has lost nearly all its meaning in the past couple of years.
Do you think they could expand the fact of RPG on Mk12 or shalion monks 2. Take DC universe for instance and just make it MK style

cavemold

BIG D POLE .
I feel like there’s a gold mine for RPG MK game ready to be made . All the source material is there

That's the beauty of NRS games, you pay 60 dollars you get 60 dollars of content while 99% of the fighting games in the market feel like should cost 40 dollars max. That's also why I loved Soul Calibur 3 when it came out.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I like how everyone finally has unique looking characters in MK now honestly, no two characters are the exact same which is awesome honestly.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I mean, if you spend your time chasing skins it'll feel like that. The first week I got the game I let the AI run character towers and if I see something I want I'll play the tower, other than that I just play online. Depends what you do, don't chase items it's a waste of time and you won't enjoy the game.