What's new

Is it just me or does Core Overload not work?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Fuck you and your opinions too, then.

I love her. But her move design is bork, thats all. She doesn't work like any other zoner, counter zoner, pressure, or trap character in the game. She has no mixups, can't control space and half her projectiles don't hit unless spaced absolutely perfect. She has to take more risks than Kano and Kotal to be successful, and she is at the mercy of literally every one else in the game w/ a fireball or teleport, except maybe D'Vorah. Including in Kahns.

Again, none of this is downplay, because I win with her plenty and I love every minute of it. But, her shit is broke if its supposed to work like anyone else does, that's all. Once thats fixed, then she'll be a lot better for everybody.

Honestly, I don't even think she needs to be fixed the worst. She's dysfunctional, but she's not useless. b,f+3, b+2,2,1,2 and b+3,2,d+1 go a long way in unfamiliar matchups, but it doesn't take a Scorpion of much skill to realize he can beat you to all your pokes up close, out damage you on every hit confirm, and teleport literally all of your zoning options on reaction.
I'm not wasting my time reading this. I said a kustom variation move wasn't bugged and got that response from you, enjoy being the only person on my ban list, it's a truly impressive feat