What's new

Question - Jax Is it harder to do Jax's tick throws after the patch?

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Or is just me? I landed them every time before patch but now it inconsistent.Do u guys have the same problem? Or it could be that my d-pads worn off

Go to training mode, turn your inputs on and look for errors. You kind of have to eliminate the possibility of it being execution or equipment failure first.

omooba

fear the moobs
definitely a lot harder. my main problem is i have to input the dbf before i press square

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
So NRS actually might have stealth nerfed the inputs?
I find it hard to believe such a thing BECAUSE I"LL SELL MY GAME IN RAGE

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
Oh shit so this is a thing! I was about to post a thread about it.sometime 124 will not cancel into a throw and 12d+3 will do a weird animation and then whiff and d1 tick throw is inconsistent also is d12 throw as well and I'm getting salty because its costing me after you do dbf1 and watch nothing come out in the corner,does anyone have any trick to consistently hit the tick throws or am I gonna have to go back to heavy and pumped up only again

Undergroundepict

I am like the blue rose
Oh shit so this is a thing! I was about to post a thread about it.sometime 124 will not cancel into a throw and 12d+3 will do a weird animation and then whiff and d1 tick throw is inconsistent also is d12 throw as well and I'm getting salty because its costing me after you do dbf1 and watch nothing come out in the corner,does anyone have any trick to consistently hit the tick throws or am I gonna have to go back to heavy and pumped up only again
Can't speak to any of the others, but with 12d3 you don't want to cancel into the command grab to quickly. If you input the ...bf1 too early, it will whiff on both hit and block. Ideally, you want to time it such that Jax's knee is at an angle greater than 90°. Essentially, the high point of the 12d3 animation.

In short, he isn't doing some weird move, you are simply canceling the 12d3 into quad grab too quickly.