What's new

Is Harley Quinn viable or too predictable?

I main Killer Frost at the moment but have always had an inclination towards Harley's goofy yet highly unique fighting style. A lot of her moves however have very bad start-ups and I was wondering if she is worth putting my time into. Advice would be much appreciated, also where to start with her.

AK Ace Universe

Yomi | RM Raoh
I main Killer Frost at the moment but have always had an inclination towards Harley's goofy yet highly unique fighting style. A lot of her moves however have very bad start-ups and I was wondering if she is worth putting my time into. Advice would be much appreciated, also where to start with her.
@AK SaltFace

Glass Sword

Nobody
She is a zoning character. They took away nearly every offensive tool she has. Your best bet is harassing opponents with guns and searching for an opening. Watch AK Saltface play her for a better idea.