What's new

Breakthrough Is Batman Broken in Injustice?

Is Batman Broken?

• Total voters

RYX

BIG PUSHER
MASTAAAAAHHHH...OF.....TEH...INTAWEBZZZ!!!

One more time...it is impossible to assign a number to a match-up...based off of one tournament match.

Sigh.
I saw a Bane player win vs Superman once.

obvs 9-1 bane level up tymscrubs

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
MASTAAAAAHHHH...OF.....TEH...INTAWEBZZZ!!!

One more time...it is impossible to assign a number to a match-up...based off of one tournament match.

Sigh.
I have no idea how you get dressed in the moring. I didn't assign it off that one match. I used it as evidence in favour of my point.

Someone said that aquaman is amazing vs batman, I said that is not true, look at this tournament fight. Now you are going on about how I can't challenge his assertion? Are you well?

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I have no idea how you get dressed in the moring. I didn't assign it off that one match. I used it as evidence in favour of my point.

Someone said that aquaman is amazing vs batman, I said that is not true, look at this tournament fight. Now you are going on about how I can't challenge his assertion? Are you well?
Write our match-up chart for us, MASTAH OF TEH INTAWEBZ!!! u da best.

JaredL

Write our match-up chart for us, MASTAH OF TEH INTAWEBZ!!! u da best.
You're the one making the claim, its up to you to prove it.

Its assumed 5-5 unless proven otherwise.

Why does Bane lose to Batman? Well, Banes can be outzoned very easily with Batman doing his '1 at a time' trick and throwing batarangs, which hit twice. He has a parry to go through any holes in banes strings and can stop a charge at any level of venom. He has much faster strings than Bane and has more options.

Now, I'm saying that Aquaman is equal to Batman. You are here, acting like a retard telling me I can't say that. Well, why can't I say that Batman is equal to Aquaman? What does Aquaman have that Batman can't counter?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
You're the one making the claim, its up to you to prove it.

Its assumed 5-5 unless proven otherwise.

Why does Bane lose to Batman? Well, Banes can be outzoned very easily with Batman doing his '1 at a time' trick and throwing batarangs, which hit twice. He has a parry to go through any holes in banes strings and can stop a charge at any level of venom. He has much faster strings than Bane and has more options.

Now, I'm saying that Aquaman is equal to Batman. You are here, acting like a retard telling me I can't say that. Well, why can't I say that Batman is equal to Aquaman? What does Aquaman have that Batman can't counter?
Batman can only counter Bane's b2.1(second hit) if we're going by frame gaps. B23 hits and so do all tick throws, making it more of a guessing game since you have to predict if I finish the string and parry it, or if I'll go into command grab.

The rest is pretty much true though. He rapes Bane's piss-poor mobility.

Rude

What claim did I actually make?
When did I ever say one was better than the other?

JaredL, Master of arguing semantics AND putting words in people's mouths!
...and TEH INTAWEBZ!

JaredL

Batman can only counter Bane's b2.1(second hit) if we're going by frame gaps. B23 hits and so do all tick throws, making it more of a guessing game since you have to predict if I finish the string and parry it, or if I'll go into command grab.

Was B21 the launching one or the overhead one?

Rude

RYX is absolutely right, guys.

Reactions: RYX

JaredL

What claim did I actually make?
When did I ever say one was better than the other?

JaredL, Master of arguing semantics AND putting words in people's mouths!
...and TEH INTAWEBZ!
Yeah I'm blocking you. I never made a claim about a match up based on a chart, and you seem to think I did. You act like a retard, post like one, so... its probably a duck.

Rude

Yeah I'm blocking you. I never made a claim about a match up based on a chart, and you seem to think I did. You act like a retard, post like one, so... its probably a duck.
JaredL is absolutely right, guys.

Benzo

Vic Stone
This thread my friends could go on forever. I'll say this, Batman has everything he needs for every match up in this game. An OK Batman is a threat to even the most experienced players.

Komatose

The Prettiest
These threads... No... He's not broken... No one is with the exception of Cyborg's block infinite which will be taken out Tuesday.

Epoch Masamune

The North never forgets
Reo ran Batman predominantly the whole tournament at ECT, when it came down to playing Brady(Aquaman) again in wf and gf he picks.... Nightwing and Black Adam.....I wonder why? Tough matchup for Batman a bit? Just saying for some people who like to use tournament play as their basis for their reasoning regarding matchups.