Is 3rd variation a joke?

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
2 bars:
f4~bf4 ex; j2; 443; db4 ex (AB); 2, 1+3 [restand +0]

f4~bf4 ex; j2; 443; db4 ex (AB); 2, 1+3~Fatal Blow

Zer0_h0ur

XBL tag: South of Zero
I'm having fun with Squander but seem to really struggle versus strong zoning. If only Relic Lure still parried projectiles. The Chakram is so damn slow I feel like anyone can avoid it with minimal effort.

Also has anyone hit the Chakram KB? LOL shit is so dumb

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
I'm having fun with Squander but seem to really struggle versus strong zoning. If only Relic Lure still parried projectiles. The Chakram is so damn slow I feel like anyone can avoid it with minimal effort.

Also has anyone hit the Chakram KB? LOL shit is so dumb
I'd say zoning is the only downside to Squander. Otherwise, the character is amazing. If you face a zoner, I'd say just use one of the other two variations or an anti-zoner character. The Chakram KB has limited use, sure, but he has 5 other KBs and amazing damage, so it's just icing on the cake if you do hit it.

Zer0_h0ur

I'd say zoning is the only downside to Squander. Otherwise, the character is amazing. If you face a zoner, I'd say just use one of the other two variations or an anti-zoner character. The Chakram KB has limited use, sure, but he has 5 other KBs and amazing damage, so it's just icing on the cake if you do hit it.
I feel like kollector overall as a character gets shafted in the KB department, esp after the throw KB patch.
No one falls for 32 KB. Only idiots roll towards Kollector for cmd grab is rare. The Ball charge KB is a huge slap in the face IMO. And Chakram KB is as well.
D2, Throw, S2 are the only viable ones. And S2's dmg is shit compared to other kounter KBs.

I feel like kollector overall as a character gets shafted in the KB department, esp after the throw KB patch.
No one falls for 32 KB. Only idiots roll towards Kollector for cmd grab is rare. The Ball charge KB is a huge slap in the face IMO. And Chakram KB is as well.
D2, Throw, S2 are the only viable ones. And S2's dmg is shit compared to other kounter KBs.
I say 32 is a decent KB, the theory is there since F1 is so dangerous on him... he really doesn't need KB since hes got that 443 launch damage

the disc KB is so stupid :(

Zer0_h0ur

Yeah I'll land 32 in maybe once in a longer set against decent players but literally never in a KL FT2 against a decent player.

Wigy

There it is...
Yeah I'll land 32 in maybe once in a longer set against decent players but literally never in a KL FT2 against a decent player.
its extremely reactable i dont think anyone should ever get caught. 3 into f1 is way too slow to enforce any kind of ghetto mixup

Zer0_h0ur

BTW
Anyone else have tougher time landing JI2 after ex chakram ?

I realized... The enemy's head hurt box moves back on their animation when stunned. Wonder if that's the reason

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
BTW
Anyone else have tougher time landing JI2 after ex chakram ?

I realized... The enemy's head hurt box moves back on their animation when stunned. Wonder if that's the reason
Wait a split second after landing the hit and doing the jump

Jeffrey Wolf

YouTube: Jeffrey B Wolf
I just picked up Squander and I've already hit with Chakram KB and 34 against a competent opponent. I hear that you're not going to get them a lot, but there's little risk in throwing 34 out since there's no gap and the pushback at -8 means you're not going to get punished. Same for Chakram in the far neutral. The 2,1+3 KB is an amazing anti-air and is near 28% which isn't bad at all. And for one bar with the same starter you get 34%+ which is ridiculous. And the mace charge KB you can get after you condition the opponent. Not often, sure, but even if he didn't have all those and just had D2 and throw KB, this character's damage output is still amazing, especially since it can be unbreakable when the opponent has bar. And now he has one of the best mid strings in the game. This should be a time to be excited about playing Kollector, no?