What's new

Question Is 1 1 F1 interruptible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parnak

Fight me as you will yet you can never hope to win
I think I saw someone on utube armoring through 1 1 F1, in between 2nd & 3rd hit. Is that possible? Cause that string is a real pain in the ass :mad:, they always do that with jip after a nutpunch. If so, are there any other interruptible Cage strings apart from F4? I'd appreciate the help

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I think I saw someone on utube armoring through 1 1 F1, in between 2nd & 3rd hit. Is that possible? Cause that string is a real pain in the ass :mad:, they always do that with jip after a nutpunch. If so, are there any other interruptible Cage strings apart from F4? I'd appreciate the help
If you mean after JIP then no it is not interruptable. The string is duckable though (varies which hits for different characters) so if its not off a JIP or they dont cancel the JIP into it then you can duck it and do something.

132 has a gap between 2nd and 3rd hits but its not used much.

CrazyBread

Princess Diana
I remember I saw a match between Dizzy and Maxter, they were both using Cage and Dizzy saw that Maxter was doing the 11f1 and right before the f1 could come out Dizzy upercutted right out of the pressure. But keep in mind this wasn't when he was jailed after the overhead into 11f1 after getting nutpunched, but yeah it's possible.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
You can also interrupt f33b3 situationally between 2nd and third hit when not off of a jip. I have personally interrupted it with xray and saw someone else ex nut punch it. Not sure if armor works as well or not.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
If its not off of a JIP, duck and then let the hits whiff, punish with a full combo.

You can also interrupt f33b3 situationally between 2nd and third hit when not off of a jip. I have personally interrupted it with xray and saw someone else ex nut punch it. Not sure if armor works as well or not.
I think this is dependent on the distance.

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
I think this is dependent on the distance.
Ya it is. That's what I meant by situationally. You can do it if the second hit of the second three whiffs. This generally happens when Cage does a max distance f33b3 on a crouching opponent. Interestingly, it happens 100% of the time vs Kratos on stand block no matter the distance.

Parnak

Fight me as you will yet you can never hope to win
If you mean after JIP then no it is not interruptable. The string is duckable though (varies which hits for different characters) so if its not off a JIP or they dont cancel the JIP into it then you can duck it and do something.

132 has a gap between 2nd and 3rd hits but its not used much.
Many thanks everyone for the replies. From what I 've read, it seems the string is only interruptable on its own, but with the Jip I guess the only choice is to block it to the end.. That's why getting hit by nutpunch is such a tough (salty) situation

PS; Oh and btw, Dizzy I gotta say you 're a remarkable player imo, having watched some of your matches on utube and how methodically you work your way to victory!

Status
Not open for further replies.