What's new

Iron Fighters - Jaen (SPAIN)

Ardul

Noob
Hello people! Spanish MK community is not a big one, however, we want to change that. So, finally, I'm proud to announce the first MKX big event made by us: Iron Fighters tournament! 31th October & 1st of November (Finals). The MKX tournament shares place with 2 more, TTT2 and USF4. You can check the website: http://www.ironfighters.es/

Because the website is in spanish, I let here the relevant info:

Prizes: Today there's a 300€ pot for each tournament. We are still looking for more sponsors to increase that amount. Besides, all money from registrations (8€ each one) will go to prizes.

How to get here: If you are travelling from outside of Spain, contact us. You could travel to Madrid or Malaga, and we will get you here by car.

Attachments

Sounds cool. I'm thinking of attending, though is a bit far from Madrid. And i wouldn't want to travel 6 hours just to be beaten on the first match haha. I'll meditate about it.

Ardul

Noob
From Madrid to the place is about 3hours by car. By the way, we are trying to arrange a bus from there. I hope I can give the good new soon.

And i wouldn't want to travel 6 hours just to be beaten on the first match haha.
Hehe, there's group phase, and W-L brackets. No just one match. Besides, there will be stations to freeplay everytime.

Ardul

Noob
You should have posted this a bit earlier, like a month or two
Yep, you are right, but how I said is our first big event with MK, and we waited to get enough prizes, sponsors and setups to post it. I hope this is the first of many.

Lokheit

Noob
Seriously considering to get there, I've been some time now wondering if there were tournaments in Spain and it's not too far from Seville.

Lokheit

Noob
Less than 3 hours, man. It will be hard to find something similar closer :/
Btw, are you on steam? I think you added me after an online game some time ago at least I think it was your name and character.

Last edited: