What's new

Invisible Ermac!

This isnt really all that hard to do.

With Robo Homo, Run underneath a teleporting Ermac and jump + air throw quickly. Happens almost every time.

And this only happens to Ermac becasue he is the only ninja that has the explosion a la Reptiles inviisability when he teleports.
I dont know if you have any way of recording a game, but if you do then please make one and upload it. I doubt I will ever see this in my own games, since I dont air throw that often and I dont use ermac that much.

I found this but its doesn't show him turning invisible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2ejE97ii74

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
1 out of 200-250 might be more reasonable but if you're seeing two people play as Human Smoke and Ermac for that many matches in a row, it'd come down to closer to 1 in 10 matches. You can intentionally set it up so the other player will air throw you on a reverse cross up teleport. If you know they like to air throw that is. Other times it'll be an accident when players are coming towards eachother and the Ermac teleport is airthrown on the Just Frame pretty much. For something like the Bike, that's just dumb luck.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I am pretty sure I did it to Sugar at least 3 times, about a week and half ago or so. And we played less than 50-60 matches.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Invisible Ermac (if button combination)= #1

Your opponent would 9 times out of 10 have to run. block. run. block. block some more. run. then possibly block. get a hit in somehow without getting tks'ed. run. run and THEN block. then die.

1 out of 200-250 might be more reasonable but if you're seeing two people play as Human Smoke and Ermac for that many matches in a row, it'd come down to closer to 1 in 10 matches. You can intentionally set it up so the other player will air throw you on a reverse cross up teleport. If you know they like to air throw that is. Other times it'll be an accident when players are coming towards eachother and the Ermac teleport is airthrown on the Just Frame pretty much. For something like the Bike, that's just dumb luck.
Out of my 8000+ matches, I've had this happen to me about 2 weeks ago. Mostly because more then half of my matches I didn't have ermac to play as :D

Goblin Bones

Graveyard Glow
no talking about when you turn into jade and right before you change back to shang sung you do the projectile imunity and either high kick or bend down and hit low kick (not sweep) if done correctly you will switch out shang sungs pallete with jades (you will still be shang sung but your skin is the same as jade and your pants are green .
i am more than glad to show anyone that wants to see it

no talking about when you turn into jade and right before you change back to shang sung you do the projectile imunity and either high kick or bend down and hit low kick (not sweep) if done correctly you will switch out shang sungs pallete with jades (you will still be shang sung but your skin is the same as jade and your pants are green .
i am more than glad to show anyone that doesnt believe it
I believe you but lemme see it anyways. Sounds cool.

wazz

Noob
This happened 2 me last nite when i played kensidj on umk3 ds

kensidj done the teleport punch with ermac then i hit him wit lui kang bike kick then he went invisble ermac. this was very strange has i nvr seen this glitch b4 :D