What's new

Invisible Bomb Set Ups Notation and Information.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
Doctrine Dark has released a new video showcasing some awesome Cyrax combos and technology discovered by TONY-T and J360 These are probably Cyrax's hardest execution combos, but they should prove to be very useful. Ill start watching the video and notating a few, and I ask that my fellow Cyrax community members help me in this endeavour. To help clarify things I think we should notate the failed bombs different than the "real" bombs. "IB" (Invis bomb) Is what I will be using.
Also if you have clear/advanced knowledge of what causes this glitch exactly please post.

IB is Invisible bomb. The input for this depends on the last bomb you threw. So if it is a close bomb in the combo, the IB also needs to be a close bomb. If you do a mid bomb the IB needs to be the mid bomb input.
A standard bnb combo ender for resets is NJP, B2, 21, 121~aa grab. There are multitudes of different ones discussed in other threads.

Jip 21~net, jip 121~close bomb, teleport, D1~IB(Close Bomb)

21~net, jip B2, Njp, B2(splats), Close bomb, Teleport, 3~IB(Close Bomb)

12~net, Jip 121~Close Bomb, DJK~IB(Close Bomb)

Jip 21~net, Jip 121~close bomb, AA throw, 33~IB

Jip 21~net, Jip B2, NJP, B2(splats), close bomb, AA throw, dash d4~IB(Close Bomb)

Jip 21~net, jip 121~AA throw, Close Bomb, 121(Blocked)~IB (Close Bomb)

Corner: Jip 21~net, jip b2, NJP, B2(splat), Close bomb, teleport, 3~IB (Close Bomb)

Doctrine Dark
TONY-T
Krayzie
Check
GGA HAN
NariTuba
Seapeople
Playpal

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
I cant get the IB even after some of these combos any tips?
So far the one that has worked the best for me is 21~net, 121~close bomb, AA Throw, D4~IB To make the bomb easier to link off of D4 press DB4B4. Also make sure you do the AA throw as fast as possible after the 121~close bomb.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
So far the one that has worked the best for me is 21~net, 121~close bomb, AA Throw, D4~IB To make the bomb easier to link off of D4 press DB4B4. Also make sure you do the AA throw as fast as possible after the 121~close bomb.
Thanks I still cant get it after the d4, close bomb nothing comes out and tge close bomb I.threw out originally just explodes behind me

Seapeople

This one's for you
The best thing about this isn't that the bombs are invisible but that they come out instantly. I think the most practical way to use it is without any specific set up, just learning to throw out IBs on their own.

Overall for one of the set ups to be really great, I think it would have to not be avoidable by jumping, poking, or tech rolling so that basically the only mix up involved is whether or not they wakeup.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
all this invisible bomb tech is great and all, but honestly they shouldn't even be bombs, they should be landmines that stay on screen and detonate any time the opponent gets near them o3o. He DEFINITELY needs that!!