What's new

Introducing the newest addition to the TYM staff!

STORMS

Owner / Director
Administrator
Our members and contributors are amazing... all of you... and there's one that has really stuck out to me and I'm sure, most of you as well... so it would only make sense that we ask them to be a part of our staff here at TestYourMight.com.

I am HONORED to announce that @Vslayer is now a Test Your Might Moderator!

Please join me in a HUGE welcome to @Vslayer to the TYM staff.

Also, @Vslayer THANK YOU for being you... you really lead by example in this community and you're extremely welcoming of others. You just made us that much better.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
To be serious, it was because of members like @Vslayer that made me think that I made the right decision to return to the TYM boards since after my break, I was a bit hesitant since I was rusty when it comes to fighting games. But she's really gone above and beyond to help the Cassie community grow and helped me wanna actually contribute. She's been a big help in helping me learn Cassie and how to improve my skill. She's got a good head on her shoulders and someone that I'm glad to view as one of my battle buddies.

To be a bit biased, I'm glad that the Cassie community's leader is now a board leader.

Vslayer

Kurses in moose
Premium Supporter
To be serious, it was because of members like @Vslayer that made me think that I made the right decision to return to the TYM boards since after my break, I was a bit hesitant since I was rusty when it comes to fighting games. But she's really gone above and beyond to help the Cassie community grow and helped me wanna actually contribute. She's been a big help in helping me learn Cassie and how to improve my skill. She's got a good head on her shoulders and someone that I'm glad to view as one of my battle buddies.

To be a bit biased, I'm glad that the Cassie community's leader is now a board leader.
Awww <3 it’s been really great seeing your enthusiam for learning Cassie and seeing you improve with her was truly awesome. I feel like a proud mom :p

LawAbidingCitizen

MD| Soberless (Cyrax Loyalist)
congrats V on your promotion. If anyone is deserving of the title its you. In some of the darkest depths of TYM and YouTube you have been the spark to brighten it up. You are truly dedicated to Cassie and competitive play and I'm very happy you made it.

From day 1 I've said
Cassie needs a better Fatal Blow and Flipping out needs a redesign or the DoT bubble in its place.

DeftMonk

Noob
does her fatal blow really suck that bad? I feel like it would be nice since u basically can just jump in on people willy nilly if you have it. Im always too scared to AA cassie since they might in air cancel into it.

LawAbidingCitizen

MD| Soberless (Cyrax Loyalist)
does her fatal blow really suck that bad? I feel like it would be nice since u basically can just jump in on people willy nilly if you have it. Im always too scared to AA cassie since they might in air cancel into it.
Its that bad, its reactable and starts up slow, goes back and up then arcs down and some characters can punish it.
I don't even understand how anyone gets hit by it?
And flipping out is so bad I haven't found a practical use.

Vslayer

Kurses in moose
Premium Supporter
congrats V on your promotion. If anyone is deserving of the title its you. In some of the darkest depths of TYM and YouTube you have been the spark to brighten it up. You are truly dedicated to Cassie and competitive play and I'm very happy you made it.

From day 1 I've said
Cassie needs a better Fatal Blow and Flipping out needs a redesign or the DoT bubble in its place.
That's very sweet, thank you so much!

Good Luck and have fun V
Thanks Eddy :D
NANI ?
She told me nothing ! We played together for hours these last few days and not a SINGLE word about it !

@Vslayer Ggs and good luck m'lady

I guess the TYM staff is better at keeping things secret than NRS is :D .
I didn't know until yesterday evening so I didn't know when we played XD

and if anyone needs anything, or is having trouble with someone or something, I'm always here to help :) Don't be shy, slip in my DMs.

Vslayer

Kurses in moose
Premium Supporter
After you wanted Jade deleted from the game? Ban me right now because here comes the pain.

inhale

CASSIEHASNOGOODCOSTUMES

Oh and congratulations <3
She really doesn't D: I want her MKX costumes back, they're so freaking ugly in this game.

Thank you <3

I only want her removed cause she gives me trouble XD

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Premium Supporter
YOOOO what!?!? Why am I just finding this out because I saw your name go blue just now??

I'm hurt. Playing games last night and nary a word.

Congrats Vslayer! <3

ohhhhh, now we (er, I mean you) can ban all Cassie's that don't wear aviators!!!!