What's new

Introducing : Ermac Smoke...

Ermac Smoke

Smoky Soul
Hello everyone, my name is Steeve, 36 years old and I live in France. I'm a fan of Mortal Kombat since the first episode on Arcade. I have all Mortal Kombat on consoles and PC with some exceptions (32x, and game.com) My favorites episodes are MK2, UMK3, MK 2011 and MKXL. My favorite characters ever are Smoke, Sub-Zero (Kuai Liang) Scorpion, Ermac, Kitana, Mileena and Jade. "Ninja" power !!!
I liked Reptile before he removed his mask. I don't like: Liu Kang and Johnny Cage.
I followed the presentation of MK11 January 17 and for the moment I am a little disappointed. I was hoping for the same "slap" as between MK 2011 and MK X. The customization seems on the other hand super interesting, strongly the final result.

Delighted to have discovered this site and prepare yourself :)

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Welcome to TYM Steve from France. Nice name, Ermac rules! Enjoy.I hope both Ermac and Smokey get in MK 11.

Ermac Smoke

Smoky Soul
Thanks everyone.
I hope that Ermac will be present in MK11 to avenge Shang Tsung (His end in MKX) Smoke, I have doubts of his presence in the roaster unfortunately.

Ermac Smoke

Smoky Soul
Thank you very much everyone. There are a few sites and forums in french but they are not very active.
In France, people are more fan of Tekken, Dead or Alive or Street Fighter.
For many people around me Mortal Kombat has stopped with megadrive (genesis in usa) :(:confused:
The first movie adaptation with Christophe Lambert (a French guy) is very popular and the OST is cult for a lot of people here.