What's new

Introducing a new podcast, "InjustCast" w/ SwiftTomHanks, Pig of the Hut, ClaudeVonStroke and Big D

gdf

Noob
Okay my opinions on this, I'm really glad that Big D and Pig of The Hut are on this show.

Because to be honest the south has kinda been underrepresented during these official podcasts, obvious Juggs, Big D, Pig, and Tre are regulars on some shows (OBS, Woolay, etc...), and for a time Juggs was even a caster on d4 show. But no one really hears what has to be said from the south side of the US.

It's a nice breath of fresh air from the norm.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Awesome show guys. I'm kinda missing this MK9 business hearing people talk about it. :(

I especially like Scorp vs. Kenshi and Kabal being 5-5 lol. Just because you can't mindlessly zone Scorp all day like you can with some other characters doesn't mean its an even match-up.
Its a sigh of relief to hear that you like our show, both you and @GGA 16Bit.

Okay my opinions on this, I'm really glad that Big D and Pig of The Hut are on this show.

Because to be honest the south has kinda been underrepresented during these official podcasts, obvious Juggs, Big D, Pig, and Tre are regulars on some shows (OBS, Woolay, etc...), and for a time Juggs was even a caster on d4 show. But no one really hears what has to be said from the south side of the US.

It's a nice breath of fresh air from the norm.
I am just as happy to be on it as you are. It only took one episode for me to know that this is going to be one hell of an experience!

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
Awesome show guys. I'm kinda missing this MK9 business hearing people talk about it. :(

I especially like Scorp vs. Kenshi and Kabal being 5-5 lol. Just because you can't mindlessly zone Scorp all day like you can with some other characters doesn't mean its an even match-up.
But... hellfire dude.

Jim

Emperor of the Moon
If Rorschach is DLC for Injustice I would never select another character in that game. He is far and away my favorite comic book character ever.

Do you guys plan on having guests? I like and don't like guests. I think having something that would be more like a co-host (16 bit, Tom Brady that kind of thing) would be fine, but a straight up interview sometimes gets a bit slow. If the guest is boring, the show is boring.

If you guys ever do video for this podcast there is one thing I'd like to see that I haven't seen anyone do yet. Take a top match, one you played in would be perfect, but others would work too. And give it a complete break down. I don't mean commentary, I mean a complete dissection of the gameplay at every move. You'd have to just go through constantly pausing and discussing each move the players are making. Say you start out with what each person does right as it says Fight! Then about the spacing each of them are using, what was a bait, what was a setup, what was a missed input, when does someone poke, what is the answer to that poke, where did the main damage come from? Just a total high level discussion of the finer points of everything in one match.

If you ever do this I think the final match from Pig Of The Hut vs Big D from that set at MLG would be perfect. Each player would be there to tell not just what they see happening but what they were actually thinking at the time of the match. I know everyone doesn't want to lay all their cards on the table though, so maybe just another match that neither of you were in would be better, don't know.

Really liked the show, I'll second wanting an MP3 so I can listen in the car.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
If Rorschach is DLC for Injustice I would never select another character in that game. He is far and away my favorite comic book character ever.

Do you guys plan on having guests? I like and don't like guests. I think having something that would be more like a co-host (16 bit, Tom Brady that kind of thing) would be fine, but a straight up interview sometimes gets a bit slow. If the guest is boring, the show is boring.

If you guys ever do video for this podcast there is one thing I'd like to see that I haven't seen anyone do yet. Take a top match, one you played in would be perfect, but others would work too. And give it a complete break down. I don't mean commentary, I mean a complete dissection of the gameplay at every move. You'd have to just go through constantly pausing and discussing each move the players are making. Say you start out with what each person does right as it says Fight! Then about the spacing each of them are using, what was a bait, what was a setup, what was a missed input, when does someone poke, what is the answer to that poke, where did the main damage come from? Just a total high level discussion of the finer points of everything in one match.

If you ever do this I think the final match from Pig Of The Hut vs Big D from that set at MLG would be perfect. Each player would be there to tell not just what they see happening but what they were actually thinking at the time of the match. I know everyone doesn't want to lay all their cards on the table though, so maybe just another match that neither of you were in would be better, don't know.

Really liked the show, I'll second wanting an MP3 so I can listen in the car.
Jim thanks so much for the comments. The mp3 is in the op

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
That was a great podcast and three of my favorite community members pig, claude, and swift are in so that's awesome. I have nothing against big d just never played or talked to him or anything.

NariTuba

disMember
Sorry for the double post, but this is genius!

Reactions: Jim

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
I finished listening just a bit ago, showed killed a total of 3 commutes. :cool:

Great topics, great cast. I just hope once Injustice drops, MK is still discussed in length.

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
I'm afraid of opening a new podcast and like somehow it'll just be hours of me being insulted or something but I'll give this a shot...

...H-here I go!~

easyrock

Noob
Awesome show guys, really enjoyed it.

My one suggestion would be, can whoever is mashing on the controller in the background stop that shit (think it's someone playing MK while on the show)? Or move your mic to where the controller mashing isn't audible.