What's new

Intro Dialogues So Far

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Sub-Zero: Do you know Lin Kuei history?

Geras: I have studied it for millennia.

Sub-Zero: Then you know you can’t win.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
It's about time others respected the Tarkatan warrior the he should have. Judging from the intros he might have a great part in the story and not be the regular jobber we know him has.

Geras is something else really interested to find out all the 5 W's about him and how he started and finished thus far in mk11.

Seriously thanks for posting this.

SubZeroIce

Runway
A new threat from chaosrealm? I doubt it means anything, but I always thought it would be cool to make chaosrealm protector a tine godess, and if this is the case I will be so happy.

Also, it seems Geras is inmortal and has some sort of magical conection to Kronika. I hope she is playable too.
This was interesting to me too! I hope this means Havik comes back. He's one of my faves from MKD.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
Yeah I am just happy Baraka is back but now im even happier that it seems NRS listened to some of the complaints about him being turned into a joke punching bag. Im sure he will still lose some fights in story mode but hopefully he gets some cool moments of his own and doesn't get done dirty like he did in MKX lol