What's new

Interview with Injustice 2 Comic Writer - Tom Taylor

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
With the release of the digital comic of Injustice 2, Chapter 1 tomorrow (April 11th), Heat Vision talked to writer Tom Taylor to gain some insight about where this series will take us.

For those interested in the comics, it's an interesting read. Here's a paragraph that particularly caught my eye:
"Batman isn't exactly a shining beacon of good in all of this either. He's done... questionable things as well and we'll see more of this in the early chapters [of the new series]. Supergirl certainly offers us something more pure. But this could turn when you realize why she comes to Earth".

So, for those interested, you can read the full article by following the link below:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/injustice-2-comic-explores-what-happens-fall-superman-preview-992244

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Biggest things I wanna know about is how Hal Jordan became a Green Lantern again, how Flash got out of prison, and why Fate brought back Canary and Arrow.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Batman: You make me sick.

Superman: I did nothing wrong!

Batman: You had like 39 costumes while some didn't have anything other than regime.

Superman: That's not my fault, Bruce, and you know it!

Batman: Some hero. Putting himself first before the rest of the cast.

Superman: You had more costumes than just about everyone else!

Batman: But I'M not the one behind bars, am I?

Superman: Hey Bruce. Injustice 2's coming pretty soon huh? Maybe if you play enough you'll get a Thomas Wayne gear piece to drop.