What's new

Interactibles - Which game does it better?

Better at Interactibles: MKX or Injustice?

• MKX

• Injustice

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Injustice interactables are overrated there were plenty of way around them unless you were playing against MMH, ZOD, etc.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
They were a lot more fun in injustice. The only thing I disliked is how power characters ruined the fun (ie the object) for everyone else.

Little known fact: Raven had OTGs on pretty much every stage

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
Who don't love kicking Batman throw a wall and into a car, just to see him get back up. Hahaha!

Lokheit

Noob
Got to say, the only arena I think does interactables right is the new Pit stage: Basic rule of "Level Design 101", in any game of any genre that involves 2 sides facing each other with the same objectives (be it a team battle or a 1 vs 1 fight), the level has to be symetric (collision boxes and utility stuff, no necessarily a visual mirror, you can give the same interactable effect to 2 different props, but removing the visuals it has to be symetric) so that both sides have the exact same opportunities from the beginning no mater which side they start the fight on. Non symetric levels are usually asociated with scenarios where each side has a different objective.

Got to say, the only arena I think does interactables right is the new Pit stage: Basic rule of "Level Design 101", in any game of any genre that involves 2 sides facing each other with the same objectives (be it a team battle or a 1 vs 1 fight), the level has to be symetric (collision boxes and utility stuff, no necessarily a visual mirror, you can give the same interactable effect to 2 different props, but removing the visuals it has to be symetric) so that both sides have the exact same opportunities from the beginning no mater which side they start the fight on. Non symetric levels are usually asociated with scenarios where each side has a different objective.
Uhhh...can you repeat that in English please?

Decay

King of the Bill
I think Injustice had more creativity around the interactables, both in design and in-game use. But I also think that they should not be used more than once in exception to background bounces. Hell, maybe even BGB combos should be limited once per match or something I dunno. The pig, the drones, the dumpster, all that crap was abused to the max. I feel like perfect interactable situation would be blockable, albeit a ton of chip, and a lot of creativity in design. That makes a game much much more interesting to watch IMO.

Blade4693

VIVIVI
MKX IMO because in Injustice certain characters used the intractable in different ways, so lets say you were somebody who preferred the damaging interactable like picking up the car at Wayne manor and throwing it, but you mained a smaller gadget character who would only jump from it or vise versa. With MKX you don't have to worry about that since each thing functions the same for every character.