What's new

Video/Tutorial Interactable OTG Tutorial for Power Characters by OBS/EMP Tom Brady

OBS/EMP Tom Brady has compiled a video that the Injustice community may want to take heed of. This is targeted towards anybody who specializes in the use of power characters, but especially emphasized for Aquaman players, which explains the title of the video this article concerns. In this tutorial, Tom covers situations where you can create OTG set-ups with certain interactables in the game. Check out this twelve-minute tutorial to learn the essentials!

Credits to MrSunshine for sharing this in his post.​
Article edited by GamerBlake90

Attachments

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
This is a really big deal if you think about it. A really big deal. When you consider the best characters are power characters anyway.

Paranoia

Lord Shinnok
I don't know if this was common knowledge or not, but me and my buddies have been doing these OTG stuff for a while now. + Props to Tom for spreading the knowledge!

HGTV Soapboxfan

"Always a Pleasure"
i think everyone has been doing otg shit and all but they are not necessarily consistent. Sometimes you can back dash, wake up attack, etc. Toms point is that he found one that is absolutely gauranteed.

This is good stuff for people that aren't using interact items right now. By the way Gadget characters are ridiculous utilizing this stuff since they get reset damage to combos. Oh, btw is the D2 setup quick recoverable? Because if so you should be able to quick recover wakeup. It will look like it hits a lot of time, but no damage dealt when the invincibility passes through.

its not that people didnt know...brady has just optimized it to a point beyond everyone else basically. I cant see the video right now but ive seen his shit in person
he has setups on every stage where you basically get 70 percent with aquaman for every corner combo

This is good stuff for people that aren't using interact items right now. By the way Gadget characters are ridiculous utilizing this stuff since they get reset damage to combos. Oh, btw is the D2 setup quick recoverable? Because if so you should be able to quick recover wakeup. It will look like it hits a lot of time, but no damage dealt when the invincibility passes through.

doesnt matter. b12~db2, b12~MB db2, 22~low scoop, d2~interactable and b12~MB db2, b3, J2~interactable are both guaranteed even with tech roll and wake up attack.

Also, unlike other power characters, Aquaman doesnt need to cut his combo short. He gets his full combo + unscaled interactable damage.

Ok nice, I have noticed a few guaranteed setups I couldn't wiggle out of but the ones I can quick roll typically I can. Just wanted to clarify. That has moved Aquaman up notch for me then as far as "good characters". With the right presence of mind and stage selection you can pretty much do 50% all the time then without having to expend more resources or use a gimick opener. Good stuff as always.