What's new

Video/Tutorial "Insurance paid up?" HawkGirl BNB's (List/Videos)

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
corner combo 1 bar . the way i set it up is b22-we4-mtmb(strait or down)-b1-we3-b1-we3-f13x3 52%
this doesnt work with standard air down mtmb except for the perfect distance and height is the reason i use b22-we4-mtmb height leaves a short enough recovery for b1 .
How are you getting this to connect? After the B22~WE(4) they have already recovered...

kaseyk

Noob
it can be blocked i meant i use b22-we4 to space/height it right so you can b1 follow up . if it is blocked u still have advantage . just another attack tool is all .

For those of you having problems with the triple mc mb~4~1, here's the best way I can describe it.

The first two are the easiest because the first one is off a normal or naked and the second one doesn't scale super hard/opponent doesn't drop real fast. The second one is usually the one you can look at HG and time the 4 and then the 1.

The third (and fourth) is when the opponent drops too fast.

What you do is the 4~1 must be done as quickly as possible, one after the other. Don't wait until you see the 1. Don't wait until you think it's time to press 1. That speed for that third one is the same as the fourth and then you'll connect it too.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
so what BnBs do most HGs use since the patch? Same ones? or what ey.
Hawlgirl didn't change at all. She still has an useless b3. She pretty much got nerfed since she can't mb b3 because it's so damn slow. even the slowest characters in the game can break her armor.

A tip for doing F1xxmace charge with alternate controls:
You can do hcf then quickly press 1 then 2 and F1xxMC will come out. Also at the end of hcf hold forward instead of going back to neutral so you don't accidently get 1xxMC.
(hcf=half circle forward, the motion for MC in alt controls)

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
So what do people do after a f3 mid screen honestly I only need this for MMH since B3 doesn't seem to work on his teleport.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
So what do people do after a f3 mid screen honestly I only need this for MMH since B3 doesn't seem to work on his teleport.
Back 3 does work, but just that the timing is different from a lot of back 3's.

Forward 3, 3, 2 mace charge is a pretty straightforward forwad 3 combo for decent damage, but try to get the back 3 timing down because it's more damage.

Edit:
Well do you do it really early or something because every time I've tried it I end up getting punished and salty for making the right read.
I just double checked, I do MB back 3 as he leaves the screen for his teleport and was landing it consistently. I also tried doing it earlier and it worked.

Maybe it was online or you released the back 3 too soon? If you want we can mess around with this at some point or I can record when I get home to show the timing.

Last edited:

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Back 3 does work, but just that the timing is different from a lot of back 3's.

Forward 3, 3, 2 mace charge is a pretty straightforward forwad 3 combo for decent damage, but try to get the back 3 timing down because it's more damage.
Well do you do it really early or something because every time I've tried it I end up getting punished and salty for making the right read.

F4tal

Noob
I have a very practical 53% corner combo. Just have to time the last hit right.
J2-B22 into WE2, B1 into WE3 TWICE, 3 into MB Mace charge into Trait 3 = 53%

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Nice.
You can prob end that with trait 1 d3 or trait 1 MC, I'll have to test it out. Are you letting the 3 hit once or twice?

F4tal

Noob
After I do MB Mace Charge I use trait 3 and that gives me 53% or you can do trait 2 D3 to get a hard knockdown plus a set up but for about 3% less damage I believe. I only get standing 3 to hit once before I do MB Mace Charge.

F4tal

Noob
If I decide to do trait 2 D3 if I have the meter, I'll go for an overhead F3 or stuff their wake up with a B22 WE2 for another combo punish, depending on the wake up attack and character of course.

EpitomicaL

I play for FUN!
Some more shenanigans; this time with Hawkgirl. Just like the Raven video, the combos here are really good. One of them took half and hour to land, so be sure to drop a like and enjoy :)

I'm not sure if you can consider this combos practical or not but they are done with style and for the art of combo making

Raven 100% Combos

I added some Hawkgirl dialogue from Justice League for fun!

SUBSCRIBE for more

MILE_HIGH_CLUB
TONY-T
prycemonsta

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
Two BnB I use timing and execution wise not so difficult are:
123 B3 J2 B1 3 DB2 3 (wing evade 3) to setup some Oki

B2 3 B1 DB2 3 F1 3 MC 34%
MB MC Trait to setup some more pressure

kaseyk

Noob
my favorite corner combos . i start them with b22-we4-mtmb (straight or down) but they can be done from max height/distance with mtmb starter .
you have to practice what heights/distances allow for the mtmb-3 or mtmb-b1 followup .

1 bar ... mtmb-b1-we3-b1-we3-f13x3 = 52%
2 bar ... mtmb-b1-we3-b1-we3-3-mcmb-4-12d3 = 60%
3 bar ... mtmb-3(both hits)-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-12d3 = 67%
4 bar ... mtmb-3(both hits)-mcmb-4-1 x3 with d3 finish = 74%

Last edited:

F4tal

Noob

Another crap quality vid :) interactable combos that are fun and worth having in your arsenal .
Quality is good enough to get the just of it .
Nice. Never knew you could cancel WE while the opponent is still in the air to continue with F13.

Alright so this is very possible Hawkgirl's Wing Evade 2 into Forward 3.
Heres the proof and you can also connect it midscreen. it is pain in the ass to land but @AK Trepound380 saw me do it and @Espio asked me to record it so here it is:

also you can basically do anything after that midscreen.
as i said it is pain in the ass to land but it is possible and can lead to a very high damage.

kaseyk

Noob
Alright so this is very possible Hawkgirl's Wing Evade 2 into Forward 3.
Heres the proof and you can also connect it midscreen. it is pain in the ass to land but @AK Trepound380 saw me do it and @Espio asked me to record it so here it is:

also you can basically do anything after that midscreen.
as i said it is pain in the ass to land but it is possible and can lead to a very high damage.
this has been known since version 1 . to do it mid screen they need to be ducking and damage is no better then we2-123-ji2-mc without the need for frame perfect inputs and corner dmg it is never worth doing . other options out damage it by alot .

kaseyk

Noob
all corner combos
air mtmb-3-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mc 75%
air mtmb-3xx-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1d3 74%
air mtmb-3xx-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-12d3 67%
air mtmb-f13-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1d3 66% finished with 4-12 is 65%
air mtmb-f13-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-12d3 60%

j2-3-mcmb-4-2-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1d3 75% (big body only )
j2-3-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-12d3 71% without j2 starter its still 71% with b22 starter its 68%
j3-3-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1d3 68%
j3-b1-we3-3-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1d3 61%

mcmb-4-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1d3 63% (big body only)
mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1d3 68%
mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-12d3 62%

3-mc-f11-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1d3 69% with just mc starter its 65%

3-mtmbu-3-we3-3-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1d3 69% b22 starter is 66%
3-mtmbu-3-we3-3-mcmb-4-12d3 62% b22 starter 60%

3-mtmbu-j2-4-2-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-12d3 65% b22 starter is 60%
3mtmbu-3-we3-b1-we3-3-mcmb-4-1d3 64% b22 starter is 61%
3-mtmbu-j2-mtmb-f1-mcmb-4-12d3 61%

112-3-we3-3-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-12d3 63%
112-mtmb(straight)-3-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1d3 64%

air mtmb-b1-we3-b1-we3-3-mcmb-4-1d3 60%
j2-3-mtmbu-b13-3xx-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1d3 61%