What's new

Video/Tutorial "Insurance paid up?" HawkGirl BNB's (List/Videos)

kaseyk

Noob
another corner attacking tool i use is j1 crossover starter its risky but works often .
jo1-123-dash under -b1-we3 -followup with whatever u like or
jo1-3-mtmbu-dash under-3-mcmb- continue as desired .
after dash under both the b1-we3 or 3-mcmb option work just a matter of your taste .
the mtmbu version dmg per bar used is 2bars 53% - 3bars 62% - 4 bars 68% and keeps them in corner with your heel on their face :p

kaseyk

Noob
i put a helpful tip on mcmb loop for thespore in mu discussion thread . lots of practice after u master the full loop to figure out how far you can take it with each starter / bounce/ jump counter before it fails . so you know when to finish with 12d3 or 1d3 to avoid a whiffed mc or wasted mb

I can get three MC MBs. But I do.....

D1~4 2 MC MB, land, F13 MC MB~4~1 MC MB.

I just mash/press the 1 after the MC MB~4. There really is no "timing" to it per se because you're gonna unfly and drop to the ground before you know it.

If you're doing MC MB~4~2 MC MB~4~1 MC MB the best I can tell you, is that the link from MC MB~4~1 is faster than the others.

Also I have seen the MC MB~4~1 whiff as RWM suggested. I'm not sure if it's because it's done too early in the combo or if maybe it's character dependent.

kaseyk

Noob
d1-4-2 can only have 3 mcmb's follow .
the mcmb-4-1 reason the 1 whiffs is either the opponents been bounce/lifted to many times which can cause the mb to whiff aswell or on certain combos if you let opponent get to low before mb the 4-1 will whiff generally happens to me in the 50-55% combos but im aware of it so it doesnt happen often .
d1-mcmb-4-1full loop 66% and f1-mcmb-4-1 full loop 67%
there IS a very specific timing to the mcmb-4-1 first time you have a big window to hit the 1 but 2nd 3rd 4th have to be done very fast .
guess a good way to visually judge the timing window 2nd-4th would be the 4-1 needs to be input before the purple streak from mb is finished then after the 1 connects mc .
if you input mc before the 1 lands you will do the 4-12 instead.
once you figure out the timing its easier then f23 mans 82% corner

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I been trying b22 into bounce cancel. has any1 else tried this online?
is painful to waste 2 bars of meter, but is nice to have a low starter.
is it a good idea or should i stick mace charge MB l0l

kaseyk

Noob
the wall bounce whiffs sometimes after b22 also and its not worth the 2bars as max dmg followup with or without more bars is minimal

kaseyk

Noob
sorry about crap quality recorded with asus memo pad lol it looked better on pad . i think i picked some dumb setting in youtube that made it look a fisheyed im noob to it .

BBNik

Noob
Eh well don't worry about it. You contributed at least, that's what matters :p and I'm sure they (and I ) will pick it up eventually :p

kaseyk

Noob
i showed a fun setup in that vid . b22 leaves perfect spacing for j1 crossover and the b22-we3 over into 3-mtmbu combo .
another great spacing tool i use that wasnt in vid is f11 as perfect j3 crossover spacer leading to choice combo i use j3-4-2d3 or j3-4-23 df1mb followup .

kaseyk

Noob
found a new highest dmg combo messing with my new tech .situatinal corner combo . have to catch opponent jumping with ground mtmb-3(1 hit)-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1-mcmb-4-1d3 75%
if you start with mt up mb straight it's 72% strange scaling .

kaseyk

Noob
These combos are so sick! How did you come about discovering them...wow.
tons of practice time with her :p
i guess you could call the b22 j1 crossover to b22-we3 whiff into 3-mtmbu combo a double reset .
i wasnt kidding when i said shes op lol vid shows how fluid she can be .

kaseyk

Noob
corner combo 1 bar . the way i set it up is b22-we4-mtmb(strait or down)-b1-we3-b1-we3-f13x3 52%
this doesnt work with standard air down mtmb except for the perfect distance and height is the reason i use b22-we4-mtmb height leaves a short enough recovery for b1 .