What's new

Breakthrough Instant Stand-Up Tech

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
So in case you did not know, batman's trait can be very buggy sometimes. One time when I was developing tech for other reasons I discovered that if you d3 as batman and cause the hard knockdown and you have trait out, you can send the bats for a instant restand. All you need is to hit a successful D3 and have a bat

Here's a video of just basically a montage explaining the insta-stand and how you can use it. (The music is shwagh) sorry for the crappy quality.

Basically I'll run through what happens with timestamps here:

0:00 To start things off, you can do this off of any standard b3 combo. like 113,b3,4,ji2, blah blah or 223,b3, 4, ect

0:07 What the hell? That was the insta-stand

0:12 You can do it with bats already out and just substitute the 4 part with a ji3 for more venom. I mean damage

0:22 What you can do if it hits. It stuns the opponent and you can jump in for a FULL COMBO. In this combo I don't cross up after the insta-stand reset but if he gets hit by the bats it doesn't matter if it crosses up or not

0:42 This one is a crossup one into combo

0:53 Not a crossup one into combo

1:07 Look at the slow mo part. If timed correctly it looks like it's part of the combo when in reality...

OH NO GREAT ONE what if he blocks?

Relaxz

FREE PREASSURE/CROSSUP GUESSES/MIXUPS

1:18 Basically that stuff up there

If they block it you can go mixups with b11 or the shitty f3 or slide. Yes. definitely go for slide as a mixup

You can also do crossup/ not crossup Ji2 for another full combo

Anywayssssssssssws

messege me if you have questions. And I hope this wasn't already discovered

That would be akward

Last edited:

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
He gets the same thing off of his b112 string (low into overhead) anyway, why do this after mb grapple if you're getting tje restand anyway. why not just simply end combos in d3?? Without spending the meter. anyway, nice find dude :) keep it up.

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro
I'm srry but what's the point of posting tech if it's not worth doing in game n I would post but I can't off my phone n my tech gets pushed aside anyways..

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Who cares if it is useful or not? Who cares if you found it already or not? Posting shit like that just detracts from the overall point of sharing information...to share it and better improve the knowledge of the community on the game.

And even if a lot of people skim over your tech, it doesn't mean that the few people who don't skim over don't appreciate it.

usbigboy

You weren't on frame bro
Alright I was a douche my bad n since were talking about bettering the community on tech I guess I'll post some stuff regarding batman I hate u all bye

coolwhip

Noob
@SonicFox5000 found this tech 5 months ago. He showed it to me and Khaotik at Winter Brawl...
And yet this is the first time it's getting posted. I doubt the point of the thread was to brag that "HEY I FOUND NEW TECH GIVE ME PROPS!" but rather, to show said tech for those unaware.

Sorry if I'm coming off like a jerk but I hate how quite literally, the first reply to every single tech thread is usually something like this. I'm not blowing you up specifically, because everyone does this.

PS: From now on, every single new tech thread should be ended with a "PS: I concede that SonicFox probably found this already."

Last edited:

JDM

Noob
My little bro Found this like 6 months ago. Not being a dick I'm just proud of him, lol. ;')

And yet this is the first time it's getting posted. I doubt the point of the thread was to brag that "HEY I FOUND NEW TECH GIVE ME PROPS!" but rather, to show said tech for those unaware.

Sorry if I'm coming off like a jerk but I hate how quite literally, the first reply to every single tech thread is usually something like this. I'm not blowing you up specifically, because everyone does this.

PS: From now on, every single new tech thread should be ended with a "PS: I concede that SonicFox probably found this already."
It was just a joke man because everyone else does it lol.