What's new

Question Instant overhead with body splash?

E

Eldriken

Skip to 8:20 in the video and watch. @Tm_whiteboi seems to be doing an instant overhead with Doomsday's body splash. Has this been known?

If it's been known, my apologies. I've never seen it mentioned anywhere, nor have I seen it done up until now.

E

Eldriken

Looked like a little glitch to me. Whatever Wound hit during that bounced him back up a little.
He did it at 7:40 as well. While Wound WAS trying to wake up, the fact is, Whiteboi hit him on the way UP instead of on the way down.

deg222

Best Zatanna that uses Aquaman
He did it at 7:40 as well. While Wound WAS trying to wake up, the fact is, Whiteboi hit him on the way UP instead of on the way down.
Wound thought he was gonna get crossed up so he did db2. Instead, whiteboi stayed in front and wound woke up with boulder which has no invincibility.

E

Eldriken

Wound thought he was gonna get crossed up so he did db2. Instead, whiteboi stayed in front and wound woke up with boulder which has no invincibility.
I know he woke up. What I'm saying is, he hit with the body splash going UP instead of DOWN, which is how it normally hits.