What's new

Instant air fear toxin possibly -1 , 0 or +1 on block?

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
Okay so I've been playing around with scarecrow a lot , (loving him btw) and I've been playing around with the instant air fear toxin. As it says in the frames when in air on block it's -11. Now that's a bunch of baloney because instant air quake said the same thing but we all remember how that worked out. Thoughts ? (I'm kinda rusty so give me a break lol. Haven't labbed in a long time.)

JDM

Noob
first off: put on competitive mode pls

second off ragnarok posted about this i think prerelease. Said it's around +1

It's great, I use it a lot. But not really to pressure afterwards, more for spacing and if I'm reallyyyyy low and feeling gutsy I'll D1 after it. I think it's too tough to consistently get +1 in neutral but maybe off setups.

x-azeez

Bullet with your name on it
first off: put on competitive mode pls
i was about to say that.
Okay so I've been playing around with scarecrow a lot , (loving him btw) and I've been playing around with the instant air fear toxin. As it says in the frames when in air on block it's -11. Now that's a bunch of baloney because instant air quake said the same thing but we all remember how that worked out. Thoughts ? (I'm kinda rusty so give me a break lol. Haven't labbed in a long time.)
scarecrow loos interesting ... i will try him soon